• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Newbie Starter Pack Thread: Free TBT & Collectibles, & Helpful Links!

Just to let everyone know, I'm going on a month long hiatus (or longer!) so I personally will not be giving anything. More details on the #1 post. :)

Username: Leximo
Bundle 1 or Bundle 2?: 1
Newbie or not?: No
If not a newbie, can you pay immediately?: Yes
When Can You Receive It?:
Extra: Thank you!<3

Username: Arlo
Newbie or not?: Yes! :)
If not a newbie, can you pay immediately?: (< leave blank if you're new!)
When Can You Receive It?:(< leave blank if you're ordering Bundle 1!)
Extra: Thank you so much for doing this! Its really kind! I'll be sure to donate back to this when I'm no longer new :)

Still looking forward to this, this'll help me out SO much! Thanks again for opening this up and being SO kind and sweet!

are people always this generous on the forum?

Sometimes, yes.
Welcome!

"TBT is virtual currency that you earn through posting, selling or receiving. TBT can be used to buy things, such as villagers, items, or art. TBT can also be used to buy things for other websites and collectibles. This currency is only useful on this website though!
Collectibles are tiny images that are placed underneath avatars. They don't have much use other than looking pretty. A lot of TBT members collect collectibles to make their layout look nice. Some collectibles are rarer, so they cost a lot more than others."

Username: Mintyfresh
Bundle 1 or Bundle 2?: 2
Newbie or not?: Yes!
When Can You Receive It?: Weekends
Extra: Thank you so much. This is a great help to everyone and I would love to help out in the future

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Mintyfresh
Bundle 1 or Bundle 2?: 2
Newbie or not?: Yes!
When Can You Receive It?: Weekends
Extra: Thank you so much. This is a great help to everyone and I would love to help out in the future

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would like to know how you send things to other people when trading.

Thank you:)

do you accept AC:NL bells for TBT on here?

Yes? You mean on the website in general, or on this thread? Because I'm afraid this is closed for now, the other owner is inactive/gone, so we don't have half our supplies. Also both of us are extremely busy at the moment. Anyways, this website does accent acnl bells for tbt, but not this thread at the moment.

Hey I'm relatively new I joined on the 9th of last month I was just wondering if you guys don't open for a while say, for a month or two, then I might not meet the first criteria and I might have more than 300 posts by then :(

Username: Gallium
Newbie or not?: Newbie c:
If not a newbie, can you pay immediately?:
When Can You Receive It?:
Extra: Thank you!!

Back