• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Discussion: Rolf

GirlPolarBear

that tea girl
Bells
These seem to be really popular at the moment, and I'm going along with this trend to see what people think about my baby Rolf. cx am i cool yet?

I think he's quite controvesial, he's got a very tired and old-man look to him, but he's very sweet! What do you think?

rolf.jpg

He's wonderful :) I only recently started to notice the tigers, him and Bianca I would love to have in my second town.
I love cranky villagers anyway but he has such a cool looking design

He looks great, although sadly I haven't had a chance to have him in my town yet. He's my second favorite tiger villager :)

Rolf is adorable and easily one of my favorite cranky villagers. I love the pink around his eyes.

Rolf is my favorite tiger villager! He reminds me of the mythical white tiger called Byakko.
I have him in my first town and he's the reason why I wiped out my town: He left me without pinging me that he's leaving despite I play regularly and only skipped two days. I have him now in my current cycling town.

Meh. I dislike the tigers in general tbh. Though I do think he's one of the better looking tigers. :)

The tigers have a quite creepy open-mouth look but Rolf and Bianca seem to be the best regarding this

rolf was a starter in my second town and I love him :) he acts as kind of a mentor to my mayor. him and ozzie live right next to each other and their friendship is so cute.

I love the tiger villagers, and Rolf seems cool (never had him though), but his eyes really bother me with the red stuff around them. It makes him look like his eyes are stuck open which is kinda creepy IMO.

I'm a bit biased towards Rowan anyway, out of the male tigers (Bangle being my favorite female tiger). There's just something about him that I find really endearing.

i love rolf!! ive had him in my towns dating all the way back to GC version :)

The tigers have a quite creepy open-mouth look but Rolf and Bianca seem to be the best regarding this

Claudia. Poor mouth breather Claudia. :(

---

I love Rolf but I've never had him in any of my towns! I'd love to have him right now but because he is so crazy popular here on the boards I'm going to wait - besides I can't get any of my particular villagers to move. The struggles of being mayor

He's one of the best out of crankies so I often consider him buy his design isn't too appealing to me

Ohhhh my Godddd Rolf is my boy, I love him as much as I love Celia dfnsfdnfdkfn.
His design is just BEAUTIFUL to look at, I love white bengal tigers. The pink around his eyes are a unique touch, and it's hilarious that his tongue is always sticking out lol. One of the cutest crankies of all time, imo. He deserves a shrine.

Back