Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
how did you guys get the hybrids for your town? did you breed them on your own or did you buy them? i tried to breed them on my own but it's taking sooo long and it's so boring tbh so i was just interested in what's more common

I breed them on my own. Buying hybrids just ruins the experience and kills the motivation, imo.

Last edited:
I'm trying to breed my own. That's what I've always done until a user on here visited me and as a tip left me like 20+ hybrid roses which has helped!! tulips/cosmos and lilies are easiest. I'm trying to breed my lilies on the beach and it's taking foreverrrrr

I bred all of them on my own except blue roses, purple pansies, and blue pansies. But I did only buy two of each and breed the rest! The whole recessive thing with the red roses/red pansies you have to do to naturally get purple pansies and blue roses hurts my brain. :<

I currently have orange and pink cosmos, purple, pink, orange, and black roses, and orange pansies in addition to the previously mentioned hybrids.

I bred most my flowers myself, except blue, purple and black roses and some others, but I breed with the ones I once bought!

I'm trying to breed my own. That's what I've always done until a user on here visited me and as a tip left me like 20+ hybrid roses which has helped!! tulips/cosmos and lilies are easiest. I'm trying to breed my lilies on the beach and it's taking foreverrrrr

You'll get them, eventually. I'v been trying to naturally breed purple pansies for the longest time imaginable and now I have a decent number of them.

I have a project for my town: to breed four of all hybrid flowers myself. That way, I would be able to breed any hybrid I want, whenever I want, in the ideal diamond pattern. After the struggle of breeding purple pansies, I decided not to bother with blue roses (which I had tried to breed before without success) anymore, so I bought two from someone. I now only need the white carnations, which I'm currently breeding for. After that I can finally breed specifically for landscaping.

As for hybrids to decorate my town with: I use wrong-result spawns from my project and those that my villagers 'bred'. Since I've been busy selectively breeding to get every type, I never really bred for landscaping directly. I also buy hybrids from others occasionally, but only the ones I've bred myself already to avoid 'cheating'.

I love breeding flowers, and I got them all by myself with one exception.
Purple pansies.
I technically did breed them before, but the only ones I had got destroyed by a villager's plot...
So, my friend gave me his purple pansies instead.

I love breeding flowers, and I got them all by myself with one exception.
Purple pansies.
I technically did breed them before, but the only ones I had got destroyed by a villager's plot...
So, my friend gave me his purple pansies instead.

Aww that sucks. :( I had a big group of black roses get destroyed by a villager plot so I know your pain!

It takes a lot of patience. I breed all my own except 2 purple pansies. It took me a year to breed blue roses once they started they grew like weeds. I spent just about the same time for purple pansies using every method out there. They just never bred. Now I have tons just from those two. I am more breeding your own and their are certain tricks to help speed things up.
It just feels better when you do it yourself.
I have over 1,200 hybrids (in just one town) and would consider myself an expert on every way you can breed hybrids. Yes there are guides but just that only guides. I have gotten hybrids that go completely against them.
So it's I'd say patience and a willingness to experiment.

Last edited:
Back