• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

We're doomed.

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
If Hillary Clinton becomes president she will destroy this country.

If Donald Trump becomes president he will make us a laughing stock and never live up to expectations.

I'm doomed.

You're doomed.

We're all doomed.

May as well say goodbye to the US while I have a chance, right?

:mad:

I'm not doomed either, I'm in the Netherlands //smokes weed

On a more serious note, I think both candidates are terrible, but I do think Hillary is the 'lesser evil', to put it like that. For the other two posters who said they're not doomed - America has a HUGE impact on countries all over the world, so don't think you're safe just because Trump/Clinton won't be ruling your country. I'm so scaaared!

btw, I do not smoke weed lol

lmao im not doomed im in england //sips tea

Well have fun with that.

Why are you even commenting? So you can get a rise--

I'm so on edge right now. :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not doomed either, I'm in the Netherlands //smokes weed

On a more serious note, I think both candidates are terrible, but I do think Hillary is the 'lesser evil', to put it like that. For the other two posters who said they're not doomed - America has a HUGE impact on countries all over the world, so don't think you're safe just because Trump/Clinton won't be ruling your country. I'm so scaaared!

btw, I do not smoke weed lol
I'm just so mad that our stupid country is giving us a choice between two terrible people and no one can do a thing!!!

//goes to IKEA. Have fun you guys.

But yeah, seriously if Trump becomes pres we could as well do a collective suicide.

Well have fun with that.

Why are you even commenting? So you can get a rise--

I'm so on edge right now. :mad:

I'm just so mad that our stupid country is giving us a choice between two terrible people and no one can do a thing!!!
i mean...its not like you can do anything so dont bother complaining lol
i commented bc you said that everyone is doomed im not

Being outside of the US doesn't make the rest of us safe. Trump will probably trigger WW3 if he gets into power. Then we're all doomed.

Being outside of the US doesn't make the rest of us safe. Trump will probably trigger WW3 if he gets into power. Then we're all doomed.

I was actually wondering that too. Not too into politics and I don't understand it entirely, but the last debate he mentioned something about not making effort to help defend our allies anymore because we can't afford it anymore or something.

Both seem bad :( Hillary has some good points sometimes but with her history, how do we know she's being honest? Trump speaks unprofessionally, and irrationally. Which one is the lesser of two evils? ;~;

the President's powers are more limited than people realize during elections.

the candidates always make sweeping promises about what they will do-- good luck getting all that through congress!

i dont see at this point how trump wins anyhow, altho you never know. i still think he never really intended or expected to win and this is all about pumping up his brand even further so he can start a new tv/media company pandering to his newly-found "constituency..."

Welp, at least my country is distancing itself from America.

Yeah, of course it will affect most countries if not all more or less, sadly.

Fortunately, I talked to my mom, and she said that people were saying the same things about America being doomed last time with Barack Obama.

Hillary - Willing to cooperate with other countries, supports the LGBT+ community, doesn't want to kick out Muslims and immigrants, Isn't going to build a wall, lies (but who doesn't, when it comes to the election?), the emails and so on.

Donald - Wants to build a wall, We all hate him, wants to kick out all Muslims and illegal immigrants, objectives women, idiotic behaviour, has crazy ideas and he won't be as cooperative with other countries and did I mention almost every country hates him? Acts like a little brat and frequently lies.
Racist, Doesn't support the LGBT+ community, sexist and so on.

Hillary has done some awful things in the past and Donald is unpredictable, dangerous and a narcissist, who knows what he's going to do!

Last edited:
Back