• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It finally happened.

Pun of Nentown

That one Lolly fanboy
Bells
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Red Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
after making hundreds of homes for villagers, I step out of Nook's Homes to find another person to make a home for, and who do I run into?
WVW69ju_Pw0rOrVH0R

You better believe I went above and beyond for her.

Well, I made her house a compilation of 3 things, her request, her NL home, and a touch of my own home in NL. the code for her home is 0192-5774-003.

Congratulations! I can see you really adore Lolly. Hope you made the sweetest home for her ever!

I did, but again, I tried to reference her NL house, while sticking within parameters of her home request, as well as showing that she and I have bonbonded so well.

Also I can't get over talking to her in HHD because aside from Yuka, she was the first one I visited after making the home.
WVW69jvD1Mkjs58wKL

My heart. She always finds a way to make me love her even more.

This is how I felt when Ruby was outside waiting for me :)

Aww, congrats! You made a lovely house for her ^u^ It's always exciting to finally get your fav- I was super psyched when I got Punchy :D

You should post a picture of the finished house! ;)

Well when I spoke to her, during the day, I learned that she has the option to change up her interior. I missed a detail, anyway, and decided to do it. She then goes "I'll let you design my house for me, any way you want, bonbon!"

So I decided to test my memory to the best of my ability.

WVW69jvJY7YS4HbM3q

The back room is a tiny bedroom, but I tried my best to remake her house in NL, with my own little touches.

Also I can't get over how cute my favorite villager ever is and how affectionate she is in HHD help me

WVW69jvOaNwagIRqpx

WVW69jvD1Mkjs58wKL

Between her hosting my birthday party, helping me pull through hard times when villager I like move out, her position in my NL town, among MANY, MANY other things, I can't love her enough. ;;

Nice! I was so happy when Antonio showed up. I made him a cozy winter home and put him in a sweater and pom-pom hat, and wow, was that adorable.

Back