• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Void clearing helpers! Offering 2 tbt per clearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xqwerty2010

Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (113) +
I'm looking for someone/people that I can go to to clear my void when needed. Will PM to ask for availability. Thanks so much!

Offering 2 tbt per void clearing.

Last edited:
Basically, when a villager moves out of your town, they kinda stay in an invisible list in your game. When you visit a town that has 10 villagers (the max amount), the invisible list clears out. If you visit a town with less than 10 villagers (or someone with an invisible list visits you when you have less than 10 villagers), a villager from the list will try to move into the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, what I'm looking for is someone who has 10 villagers in their town (and preferably isn't planning on moving any villagers out). If I visit that person, my void (invisible list) will be cleared.

Basically, when a villager moves out of your town, they kinda stay in an invisible list in your game. When you visit a town that has 10 villagers (the max amount), the invisible list clears out. If you visit a town with less than 10 villagers (or someone with an invisible list visits you when you have less than 10 villagers), a villager from the list will try to move into the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, what I'm looking for is someone who has 10 villagers in their town (and preferably isn't planning on moving any villagers out). If I visit that person, my void (invisible list) will be cleared.

Oh right. :)
Ty for explanation. So this invinsible list can't be seen at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back