Void clearing helpers! Offering 2 tbt per clearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xqwerty2010

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (113) +
I'm looking for someone/people that I can go to to clear my void when needed. Will PM to ask for availability. Thanks so much!

Offering 2 tbt per void clearing.

Last edited:
Basically, when a villager moves out of your town, they kinda stay in an invisible list in your game. When you visit a town that has 10 villagers (the max amount), the invisible list clears out. If you visit a town with less than 10 villagers (or someone with an invisible list visits you when you have less than 10 villagers), a villager from the list will try to move into the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, what I'm looking for is someone who has 10 villagers in their town (and preferably isn't planning on moving any villagers out). If I visit that person, my void (invisible list) will be cleared.

Basically, when a villager moves out of your town, they kinda stay in an invisible list in your game. When you visit a town that has 10 villagers (the max amount), the invisible list clears out. If you visit a town with less than 10 villagers (or someone with an invisible list visits you when you have less than 10 villagers), a villager from the list will try to move into the town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, what I'm looking for is someone who has 10 villagers in their town (and preferably isn't planning on moving any villagers out). If I visit that person, my void (invisible list) will be cleared.

Oh right. :)
Ty for explanation. So this invinsible list can't be seen at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back