• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling MASSIVE town clear out OPEN NOW. 1 tbt! Flowers, furniture, and more!

~ Shannice ~

Sleepy goddess
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
う
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
DISCLAIMER: All hybrids are my own, I bred them IN MY BROTHERS TOWN AND NOW HAVE TOO MANY OR NO USE FOR THEM. All items I have obtained myself, and all flowers were found around my town.
IF YOU HAVE SOLD ME ANY FLOWERS BEFORE, I AM NOT RE-SELLING THEM! THESE ARE THE ONES I HAVE BRED MYSELF IN MY TOWN OR MY BROTHERS TOWN. Thanks! :)

Hello again everyone!
I may be re-starting my town. In which case, I will post the items I am trying to get rid of asap.
Keep checking back :)

STOCK LIST (everything is 1 tbt unless stated)
rococo candlestick
rococo shelf
rococo table
rococo vanity
rococo sofa
rococo lamp
rococo wardrobe
bamboo shoots (x9 basket) x2
typewriter
throwing beans (on hold)
tweeter
triple red shells
royal shirt
mystery bags (mystery items wrapped) x2 (2 for 1tbt) (on hold)
perfect oranges (basket of 9)
cucumber horse
shaved-ice lamp (on hold)
5 random flowers for 2tbt (hybrid + regular)
li'l bro's hat
fire flower
lucky black cat
sweet olive shoot
rose sofa
sloppy sink (on hold)
sloppy stereo (on hold)
sloppy tv (on hold)
red hibiscus shoot
fire flower
pink azalea shoot

-MORE ADDED SOON-

Please use this template when ordering:
Town name:
Player name:
FC:
Items:
Price:

Last edited:
I'd like to buy all of your bamboo. Would you happen to have any white or purple violets I could buy?

I'd like to buy all of your bamboo. Would you happen to have any white or purple violets I could buy?

Bamboo comes to 20tbt. Also, I do! I'll have a look around my town to check how many.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bamboo comes to 20tbt. Also, I do! I'll have a look around my town to check how many.

I have around 18 white Violets and 51 Purple Violets.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have around 18 white Violets and 51 Purple Violets.
I'd love to buy all of them.

can i grab your wedding cake and your pink tulips?

Yep! I'll give you 3 tulips for 5 tbt? + 5 tbt for the wedding cake so 10 tbt? Let me know if that's okay, send over the tbt and I'll open my gates! It might be easier if I open the gates for you and Barbara at the same time, so let me know if you can pick up!

Back