• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★ Hello ★

leyzy

Bells
Switch
0696-7153-6801
Hello, I'm Ley! Nice to meet you!

I'm been playing Animal Crossing for a really long time, my first game being Wild World! I recently picked up New Leaf along with my 3DS! I'm currently focusing on my town's landscape but I'm also interested in interior designing.

I joined this forum since I needed a place for trading/selling and also where I can make some AC friends. Thanks and nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Hiya!
I wish you good luck on your town as I've given up hope with mine. :)
My first AC game was also Wild World for my 7-8th birthday I think.

Hi Ley, welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! My first Animal Crossing game was Wild World too, loved playing it :)

Hey Ley! (no rhyme intended)

Welcome to TBT. I'm also here for trading/sharing, I haven't got around to deciding what kind of theme I want my house to be so when I do I'll send you a catalogue ;) In the meantime you can check out http://www.moridb.com to create your wishlist and if I come across any items I'll let you know!

All the best,

Back