Misconceptions of you because of your username?

I'm pretty sure some people think my real name is Olivia. It's not. :D

Let me guess your real name. I bet it's a common name like Sarah or Jennifer. The only thing you shared about yourself is your long hair and your voice.

People think when i add"-chan" to the end of my user name it's because i'm a weeb but i'm not. I just add it if the name "Akira" has been taken. xd

Let me guess your real name. I bet it's a common name like Sarah or Jennifer. The only thing you shared about yourself is your long hair and your voice.

Haha, not even close. It's not a common name by any means and the spelling makes it even less so, but that's all the information I'm willing to give!

People call me Ovi. Ovi is the nickname of Alex Ovechkin who plays for the Capitals. My actual name comes from the next capital letter.

Haha, not even close. It's not a common name by any means and the spelling makes it even less so, but that's all the information I'm willing to give!
I always thought your username was based off of the game "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion". Or, it could just be a pun off of Oblivion...

I don't really ever think someone got my username wrong. (It was made by my mom, and stuck with it) And if someone did, can you tell me them?

I always thought your username was based off of the game "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion". Or, it could just be a pun off of Oblivion...

I don't really ever think someone got my username wrong. (It was made by my mom, and stuck with it) And if someone did, can you tell me them?

It was actually partly inspired by TES: Oblivion! To say that I'm a huge fan of the game is a massive understatement. Oblivia is also a region in one of the Pok?mon Ranger titles, so that played a part in it as well.

I honestly didn't put a ton of thought into my username here and I go by something completely different in the other gaming communities I'm a part of, but I like the name and can't envision myself ever changing it.

Um I dunno.. I guess I've been called a girl once or twice, but I'm not lol. And I plan on changing my name in the near future, so we'll see how that goes.

Back