• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States 2017 update! S1-S4 and Welcome Amiibo!

Sorry Ryan, I am also looking for her and do not have her to trade :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump for new cards!

Do you want my Snooty for your Genji? Assuming Gengi is the US version of the card.

Hey I can trade

Bianca
Rolf
Chow

for your

Ketchup
Ursala
Gonzo

let me know!!

CookieCrossing: Going to PM you! Fera, sorry I missed your comment! Please PM me everyone, I respond super quick to those as I get notified in my email :) I've also updated my page with new cards!

Heya, just letting you know that I want to send you a PM and I received this message: "romancement has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Hi do you have Rosie if so I have Marshall please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not sure if you are still open or on hiatus. Let me know if you are willing to start a trade.
I have Puddles (351) and was hoping to trade it for your Molly (099).

would you do tad for whitney(jp)? D:

Is Greta one of your priorities? I can't tell because there's a before her name, so was it meant to be bolded?

ProfessorMiku: Sorry she isn't, I just messed up the formatting -_- I've responded to everyone so far!

Back