• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ideas for next Animal Crossing?

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Here are my ideas:
You should have the cafe serve not just coffee. Brewster should serve you cake, pie, pizza,
ect. A Shop should open Called "Clark's Cooking Shop" or something, and It's run by this dog named Clark.And you can buy stuff like baking soda,flour,and those cooking
things. And he sells ovens,mixers,and cooking stuff and a cook book.Then you take
the stuff home and use the oven/mixer,baking soda/flour to make meals in the cook book like in Webkinz. And the game has a map 2x times bigger than ACGC. And 10 more villagers .And with online play, when The host opens,he/she can choose how much people can be in the town(4-10 people).And the host not just make ALL the players leave.But just one. Also mic chat would be nice(I hate typing)And Leif should have a HUGE shop that gets bigger like T&T's shops,and it should NOT be in T&T's shop. And a ABD PWP would be AWESOME because somethings I need money from my ABD and it wastes time.

Also, I wish you can not just have the villagers talk to you. But have YOU talk to THEM.

When people visit your town,The Dream Suite should not be closed.You can talk to Luna and go to a dream town with your friends like the boat trip to the island!

I want to be able to sell clothes at Able Sister's like you could in Wild World.

Maybe it would be cool if you could by a DVD player, hook it up to your guy's TV, and play DVD's you can get in-game(like extra movies, and TV shows).(also I wish they would play movies and shows at 12-6am, I hate the static and bars!)

More Stores on Main Street would be cool, I think a lot of them should be a PWP, however, I think it'd be a great idea if you added more stores on there.
A think a Music Store run by K.K. would be neat, he's still DJ K.K, however I think it'd be a nice reference if there was a little stool in front of his store that he sits at after the long night of playing music at Club LOL. You can chat with him, and we can learn a little bit about him.

Wisp should come back.

I wish you can choose where and who moves in. You can make areas the villagers can move in and then they move in one of those 10 areas you choose.In New Leaf having them move where they what even when you where the mayor(and in control of the town) was weird.If your a mayor, in REAL LIFE, can a person move anywhere they what? NO!

What are your ideas?

Last edited:
My first idea is for the next game to have little to no loading screens, and if they do have loading screens, it should be cute images, or letters your villagers sent in the past to keep you occupied while 5 seconds of your time is consumed.

I wish you can choose where and who moves in. You can make areas the villagers can move in and then they move in one of those 10 areas you choose.In New Leaf having them move where they what even when you where the mayor(and in control of the town) was weird.If your a mayor, in REAL LIFE, can a person move anywhere they what? NO!

What are your ideas?

I honestly feel like this would be game-breaking. I feel like having that ability would ruin the game for me. I like that you have to put in 10000000x the effort to put villagers where you want them to go, or you can just not do it and have them fall randomly on the map. It's still possible, but it's HARD. If it were easy all the choice would limit the gameplay for me. I'd achieve what I set out to do really quickly and then I'd get bored and not play again. I love how slow it is, how MANUAL it is. It's so unique compared to the god-mode type gaming we have now. I love the retro feel of it. It would be a flavour so integral to AC that I'd be loathe to lose it.

I honestly feel like this would be game-breaking. I feel like having that ability would ruin the game for me. I like that you have to put in 10000000x the effort to put villagers where you want them to go, or you can just not do it and have them fall randomly on the map. It's still possible, but it's HARD. If it were easy all the choice would limit the gameplay for me. I'd achieve what I set out to do really quickly and then I'd get bored and not play again. I love how slow it is, how MANUAL it is. It's so unique compared to the god-mode type gaming we have now. I love the retro feel of it. It would be a flavour so integral to AC that I'd be loathe to lose it.

Much agree.

I also agree with with the villager talking to the player idea. I hope they ping you more to just talk, not for requests or anything. Definitely more dialouge too!

I want Villagers to come with careers/shops like many of them do in HHD. It adds a layer of depth to the character, while letting people customize their towns. I want a ramen shop.

I want Villagers to come with careers/shops like many of them do in HHD. It adds a layer of depth to the character, while letting people customize their towns. I want a ramen shop.

I like that. I would also like the shops in HHD to come the next AC game(maybe you can make the shop, like customize TT Mart?)

I want to move furniture differently, like in HHD. Because I hate having to push a TV to the other side of the room while having to stop on each square. Also I like it when the furniture fits perfectly in line with another piece of furniture :)

I want an Animal Crossing based on an urban city where you partake into different jobs (a barista under Brewster's...wing, a museum curator, etc.) to pay off your mortgage in the apartment/condominium you're living in. Villagers live in the same apartment/condominium and have jobs. You can visit faraway islands and different areas to catch off rare fishes and bugs for sale. Instead of a campsite there is a hotel where multiple villagers can visit your town and convince one of them to stay.

I honestly just want a toolbox and the ability to put flowers into bouquets.

Back