Cycling Moon Card Request Cycling Thread v4. [Perman. Closed.] Poll added at last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, if I get Poppy from someone else before she is in your cycle town, will the reserve fee be refunded?

I came home early! I will add you. Please let me know when you will be ready. Thanks again for waiting. That was very kind of you. Thank you for helping me get my dreamy :)

Quick question, if I get Poppy from someone else before she is in your cycle town, will the reserve fee be refunded?

Actually I had just posted on your wall in more detail. But yes!

I came home early! I will add you. Please let me know when you will be ready. Thanks again for waiting. That was very kind of you. Thank you for helping me get my dreamy :)

No problem! Let me grab that ds and add you.

in boxes: void

Prince - Lazy

Prince_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
hi, can i reserve apple? i charge 30 tbt for tier 4 villagers in my own cycle town so would you want me to pay that?

hi, can i reserve apple? i charge 30 tbt for tier 4 villagers in my own cycle town so would you want me to pay that?

It's up to you. I'll still charge you 3 tbt, but if you feel generous you can give me your price.

in boxes: void

Chow - Cranky

284px-Chow_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Last edited:
Poppy ;0 could I lurk for her EDIT: reserve her* first I gotta see if she's in my void cause if she is I won't take her..

Last edited:
Is anybody lurking for Kyle? If not could I pay part of the reservation for him? it would be 40 TBT right?
mwee just in case ^-^

Last edited:
Is anybody lurking for Kyle? If not could I pay part of the reservation for him? it would be 40 TBT right?
mwee just in case ^-^

I don't believe anyone is lurkig, but yes you could pay part. It is 40 tbt so it'd be 20tbt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back