Freebos 【2/2】

//cires YES yes i'll take your request, his appearance fits so much with the personality you wrote for him <333 im quite excited to draw for you XDD

Woohoo! Thank you very much! I am looking forward to it! ^///^

Shattered's (lol that grammar) OC is done!!!
gnu4gFV.png

I uh... kinda studied how to shade clothing bc the way I shade clothing looked weird.. so I guess maybe this is experimental XD enjoy~

----

OMGOMGOMG I LOVE IT 100000/10

just so you guys know, im continuing these commissions, starting with Oldcatlady's OC :)
so here's a wip:
c8kzHMZ.png

i didnt get much feedback on my latest work (taking on a new art style), so if you were expecting my old art style..... i hope ya'll don't mind the change too much ^^'

Thank you for drawing Florence ^^ It looks really good so far.

I personally like your new style better as I'm a big fan of painted styles. ; v ;

Oh! Looks nice so far! Sorry you didn't get much feedback, but I love the new style! ^-^ <3

Hello! If you're still taking requests, I'd love some art for anyone here:
http://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters/

Thank you so much!

Also, glad to hear that your cat returned safely! ; o ;

Oldcatlady's OC is done ~
ClryZHJ.png

this is a work of....pure experiment... a style that im working on to improve so sorry for the delay ! Im cutting down the number of slots to two as i am once again taking very long to complete a single commission ><
i must also put some of the blame on pokemon moon...i just completed the main story so the next requests shouldnt take tht long..i hope ;u;

Oldcatlady's OC is done ~
ClryZHJ.png

this is a work of....pure experiment... a style that im working on to improve so sorry for the delay ! Im cutting down the number of slots to two as i am once again taking very long to complete a single commission ><
i must also put some of the blame on pokemon moon...i just completed the main story so the next requests shouldnt take tht long..i hope ;u;

It looks fantastic to me! I am so excited for the piece you are doing for me! Obviously take your time though! <3 Keep up the good work!

Hi! My name is Ari too, but I pronounce it A-ri like air but Ari. Really interested in your art. I'm trying to find someone to do an avatar for here for me :w: I could pay tbt, but I think your last slot just filled up

Could you draw a kawaii Pikachu in a Santa costume for me? :D ty

I can try to do it.. ive never drawn pokemon before so idk how itll turn out ^^' also do you need it by/before christmas? i'll probs be done with Samansu's request on Monday...........more or less
Hi! My name is Ari too, but I pronounce it A-ri like air but Ari. Really interested in your art. I'm trying to find someone to do an avatar for here for me :w: I could pay tbt, but I think your last slot just filled up

ah yea sorry dear >< i'll let you know if a slot has opened though!

slenderman is tht u
YWLZ5Hr.png

working on Leon ~

Eeek! Slenderman noooooo!!!

Haha! Glad to see he is taking shape! ^-^ Funnily enough your AoT Levi sig is the one showing up as I type this! Hello inspiration for my handsome OC Leon! <3

GUESS WHO GOSHDARN BACK. my laptop broke (and it's still broken atm) and I lost all my WIPs //sob// but I got my dinosaur ass desktop computer to work and now i'm running on windows XP.

so i'm starting over new. might take a little longer now that my time on the computer is limited AND im in the middle of a school semester. who wants a freebo!?

Back