• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Freebos 【2/2】

//cires YES yes i'll take your request, his appearance fits so much with the personality you wrote for him <333 im quite excited to draw for you XDD

Woohoo! Thank you very much! I am looking forward to it! ^///^

Shattered's (lol that grammar) OC is done!!!
gnu4gFV.png

I uh... kinda studied how to shade clothing bc the way I shade clothing looked weird.. so I guess maybe this is experimental XD enjoy~

----

OMGOMGOMG I LOVE IT 100000/10

just so you guys know, im continuing these commissions, starting with Oldcatlady's OC :)
so here's a wip:
c8kzHMZ.png

i didnt get much feedback on my latest work (taking on a new art style), so if you were expecting my old art style..... i hope ya'll don't mind the change too much ^^'

Thank you for drawing Florence ^^ It looks really good so far.

I personally like your new style better as I'm a big fan of painted styles. ; v ;

Oh! Looks nice so far! Sorry you didn't get much feedback, but I love the new style! ^-^ <3

Hello! If you're still taking requests, I'd love some art for anyone here:
http://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters/

Thank you so much!

Also, glad to hear that your cat returned safely! ; o ;

Oldcatlady's OC is done ~
ClryZHJ.png

this is a work of....pure experiment... a style that im working on to improve so sorry for the delay ! Im cutting down the number of slots to two as i am once again taking very long to complete a single commission ><
i must also put some of the blame on pokemon moon...i just completed the main story so the next requests shouldnt take tht long..i hope ;u;

Oldcatlady's OC is done ~
ClryZHJ.png

this is a work of....pure experiment... a style that im working on to improve so sorry for the delay ! Im cutting down the number of slots to two as i am once again taking very long to complete a single commission ><
i must also put some of the blame on pokemon moon...i just completed the main story so the next requests shouldnt take tht long..i hope ;u;

It looks fantastic to me! I am so excited for the piece you are doing for me! Obviously take your time though! <3 Keep up the good work!

It looks fantastic to me! I am so excited for the piece you are doing for me! Obviously take your time though! <3 Keep up the good work!

ah thank you <333 I'll do yours next bc purpleunicorn's OC doesnt exist on toyhouse ....

oml, she looks absolutely stunning. fierce look hehe.
thank you so much! ; v ;

Hi! My name is Ari too, but I pronounce it A-ri like air but Ari. Really interested in your art. I'm trying to find someone to do an avatar for here for me :w: I could pay tbt, but I think your last slot just filled up

Could you draw a kawaii Pikachu in a Santa costume for me? :D ty

I can try to do it.. ive never drawn pokemon before so idk how itll turn out ^^' also do you need it by/before christmas? i'll probs be done with Samansu's request on Monday...........more or less
Hi! My name is Ari too, but I pronounce it A-ri like air but Ari. Really interested in your art. I'm trying to find someone to do an avatar for here for me :w: I could pay tbt, but I think your last slot just filled up

ah yea sorry dear >< i'll let you know if a slot has opened though!

slenderman is tht u
YWLZ5Hr.png

working on Leon ~

Eeek! Slenderman noooooo!!!

Haha! Glad to see he is taking shape! ^-^ Funnily enough your AoT Levi sig is the one showing up as I type this! Hello inspiration for my handsome OC Leon! <3

GUESS WHO GOSHDARN BACK. my laptop broke (and it's still broken atm) and I lost all my WIPs //sob// but I got my dinosaur ass desktop computer to work and now i'm running on windows XP.

so i'm starting over new. might take a little longer now that my time on the computer is limited AND im in the middle of a school semester. who wants a freebo!?

Back