• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
The Phandom, most Tumblr users, beauty guru's and many many more.

Last edited:
I like to call them the "I'm a Sensitive Person, Give me Special Treatment" committee, because they're all a gang of morons who shop at Victoria's Secret and make people's lives miserable. They should start a forum of their own, and all the topics would be related to how much they hate certain people. Lovely!

I like to call them the "I'm a Sensitive Person, Give me Special Treatment" committee, because they're all a gang of morons who shop at Victoria's Secret and make people's lives miserable. They should start a forum of their own, and all the topics would be related to how much they hate certain people. Lovely!

Is this a quote from Bowie? XD

Uhh....mostly super sensitive people who feel like they have to get offended about....not really that offensive things....
Also people who feel the need to attack others about stupid things, and cause unnecessary arguments

....and weebs / koreaboos lmao

people who think having a disability or illness gives them a right to do whatever they want without respect for others

The special snowflakes, most trolls aka the offensives, most fandoms, specifically the feminists that get turned into memes (I dunno what else to call them), and edgelords I guess? I don't dislike all weebs. The weebs I do dislike fall into that fandom category, most of the time.

Lol these people are the worst

SJWs and Tumblr "feminists". Sounds redundant, but whatevs. MRAs are as equally as annoying too.
I'm also a little bit annoyed by het shippers, maybe I'm just a bit biased. Hey, hey, don't get me wrong, gay shippers that only ship to fetishize is also wrong and annoying, but there's something in het that ticks me off more than gay.

Last edited:
people who use harambe memes
sjw
people who steal dank memes and say it was made by them
people who use the dog filter on snapchat
etc.

People who try so hard to be rebellious or edgy and are always like "Omg, this song is so depressing it really represents me" and then flip off anyone who tries to help them because "No I can handle it on my own, I'm tough, I don't need anyone else, you'd just weight me down" when really they don't have anything to complain about. I'm not talking about people who are actually depressed or have other mental health issues. It's just that rebels and edgelords or whatever they're called really piss me off. One of my friends started going through her edgy phase and it's just death, death, death all the damn time. Anytime anyone says anything even remotely heartwarming she says "Ewwwwwwww, can't we talk about something fun, like death, instead?" Literally quoting her exact words. I don't want to dump her as a friend though, I think she can break through this phase and go back to her old happy self. But in all seriousness, when people are "edgy" for fun or on purpose it really feels like they're mocking or using mental illness as a trend to make themselves more interesting.

People who hang out in these big like gang groups I guess you could say..? Just really large groups. And all they do is nitpick and put people down by saying nasty things to people, literally just large groups that bully, or just trolls in general, as well as attention seekers.

Last edited:
People who are really overtly mean to others. I mean we all lose our tempers, but for some people that's just their baseline.

literally 80% of tumblr, 4chan, trolls in general, catfish, joey graceffa, miranda sings (my god someone just put a cork in her already), the toy youtube channels who literally get 1,000,000 views in .2 seconds because they title it 'winnie the pooh cars 2 lps blind bag frozen disney monsters inc SURPRISE EGG!'

Last edited:
Back