「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • Recruitment thread!

Username: ardrey
Art examples: {heres my art shop}
Why do you want to join? I wanted to join the last one too but missed it ^^; I think it would be nice to have something to doodle when I don't have the time to do full drawings etc. Seeing different people's characters can be kinda inspiring too

Username: amye.miller
Art examples: DeviantArt gallery
Why do you want to join? I think drawing a variety of different OCs will help me develop my style. Joining this will also force me to draw more often so my skills won't get rusty. ;D

alright, thanks for the feedback! I've added discord ac as an alternative for the requirements ^ q ^ !!

Username: chessie16
Art examples: My Art Thread
Why do you want to join? I'd like to be able to have a variety of characters that I can practice drawing when I have free time. Also because I'd like to work on developing an art style that suits me.

Yesss I was waiting for this to start up again!

Username: Mewmewmewm
Art examples: a link to your gallery/artblog would be great!
Chibi:
http://sta.sh/059ia0q0amp
http://sta.sh/0ya5hoidi3j
Bust:
http://sta.sh/0t5wuuhbmv8
I also have a tumblr linked in my sig but i have a lot of old stuff there ;;;
Why do you want to join?
Stress relief after chorus battles
I definitely want more practice with styles and drawing different characters! I still struggle with lineart/ posing so i want to get better! Also it feels nice to do freebies for people!

i have a Skype and i would kind of prefer it since i use it more often but I have a discord account as well so either works for me!

Username: Tensu
Art examples: [art examples] [art dump] [gfx examples]
Why do you want to join? Practice! I'd really like all the practice I can get so I can improve my art on all different kinds of characters in my free time. I'd really appreciate this opportunity more than you can imagine. Thank you! (btw I have a discord)

Last edited:
Username: ShayminSkies
Art examples: [x] [x] [x] [x] will edit/add more as I complete more
Why do you want to join? I want to join because it will be a nice pace of work, I need all the practice I can get, and it's fun to see/draw other people's ocs.

the picture is for you, best solution would be to take out the background because there is some smudge from the airbrush I think and it's too late for me to erase it, won't let me >.< (I know it's crap but it's my first drawing on my wacom, I trieds)

Last edited:
Username: ShayminSkies
Art examples: [x] will edit/add more as I complete more
Why do you want to join? I want to join because it will be a nice pace of work, I need all the practice I can get, and it's fun to see/draw other people's ocs.

the picture is for you, best solution would be to take out the background because there is some smudge from the airbrush I think and it's too late for me to erase it, won't let me >.< (I know it's crap but it's my first drawing on my wacom, I trieds)
SHAYMIN UR ART IS SO NICE

Update!

• Just in case if people haven't noticed, we're now allowing discord account as an alternative requirement to having a skype account - crucial information will be reposted on both platforms when needed!
  • We are now open to recruit for graphic/gfx artists as well!!

unfortunately I've been down being ill and life hasn't been patient with me either so I haven't been as active on here - if anyone has any questions, it would be greatly appreciated if you could vm or pm me TvT;;
and thank you to everyone who's applied so far!! I'm super happy seeing so many people being interested ; H ;

Username: Simple
Art examples: [Life-Time Gallery]
Why do you want to join? I would love to join to explore on my graphic design skills. I love editing and creating new images and banners. I used to create signatures on the forums, but would like to go towards more of a non-acnl type of style (but wouldn't mind working witht hat too). If I were to join, I would expand more on that. If considered, would be a great experience working with other artists. Thnx!

a a a aa part of me wants to join but i haven't really drawn in ages omg.

Back