• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • Recruitment thread!

Username: ardrey
Art examples: {heres my art shop}
Why do you want to join? I wanted to join the last one too but missed it ^^; I think it would be nice to have something to doodle when I don't have the time to do full drawings etc. Seeing different people's characters can be kinda inspiring too

If using Discord would be ok, then I'd be interested in signing up! c:

Username: amye.miller
Art examples: DeviantArt gallery
Why do you want to join? I think drawing a variety of different OCs will help me develop my style. Joining this will also force me to draw more often so my skills won't get rusty. ;D

alright, thanks for the feedback! I've added discord ac as an alternative for the requirements ^ q ^ !!

Username: chessie16
Art examples: My Art Thread
Why do you want to join? I'd like to be able to have a variety of characters that I can practice drawing when I have free time. Also because I'd like to work on developing an art style that suits me.

Yesss I was waiting for this to start up again!

Username: Mewmewmewm
Art examples: a link to your gallery/artblog would be great!
Chibi:
http://sta.sh/059ia0q0amp
http://sta.sh/0ya5hoidi3j
Bust:
http://sta.sh/0t5wuuhbmv8
I also have a tumblr linked in my sig but i have a lot of old stuff there ;;;
Why do you want to join?
Stress relief after chorus battles
I definitely want more practice with styles and drawing different characters! I still struggle with lineart/ posing so i want to get better! Also it feels nice to do freebies for people!

i have a Skype and i would kind of prefer it since i use it more often but I have a discord account as well so either works for me!

Username: Tensu
Art examples: [art examples] [art dump] [gfx examples]
Why do you want to join? Practice! I'd really like all the practice I can get so I can improve my art on all different kinds of characters in my free time. I'd really appreciate this opportunity more than you can imagine. Thank you! (btw I have a discord)

Last edited:
Username: ShayminSkies
Art examples: [x] [x] [x] [x] will edit/add more as I complete more
Why do you want to join? I want to join because it will be a nice pace of work, I need all the practice I can get, and it's fun to see/draw other people's ocs.

the picture is for you, best solution would be to take out the background because there is some smudge from the airbrush I think and it's too late for me to erase it, won't let me >.< (I know it's crap but it's my first drawing on my wacom, I trieds)

Last edited:
Username: ShayminSkies
Art examples: [x] will edit/add more as I complete more
Why do you want to join? I want to join because it will be a nice pace of work, I need all the practice I can get, and it's fun to see/draw other people's ocs.

the picture is for you, best solution would be to take out the background because there is some smudge from the airbrush I think and it's too late for me to erase it, won't let me >.< (I know it's crap but it's my first drawing on my wacom, I trieds)
SHAYMIN UR ART IS SO NICE

Update!

• Just in case if people haven't noticed, we're now allowing discord account as an alternative requirement to having a skype account - crucial information will be reposted on both platforms when needed!
  • We are now open to recruit for graphic/gfx artists as well!!

unfortunately I've been down being ill and life hasn't been patient with me either so I haven't been as active on here - if anyone has any questions, it would be greatly appreciated if you could vm or pm me TvT;;
and thank you to everyone who's applied so far!! I'm super happy seeing so many people being interested ; H ;

Username: Simple
Art examples: [Life-Time Gallery]
Why do you want to join? I would love to join to explore on my graphic design skills. I love editing and creating new images and banners. I used to create signatures on the forums, but would like to go towards more of a non-acnl type of style (but wouldn't mind working witht hat too). If I were to join, I would expand more on that. If considered, would be a great experience working with other artists. Thnx!

a a a aa part of me wants to join but i haven't really drawn in ages omg.

Back