「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • Recruitment thread!

Jint

ここにいるよ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation

The applications are now closed.
Internal voting will take place soon - I'll send a pm to the successful applicants!
Thank you everyone so much for the interest, and for applying!!

Hello and welcome to:

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2
Recruitment thread!

We’re looking for new artists to join us in the version two of our joint freebie thread!
We gather artists in one big thread, and draw free requests for the tbt community! Whether you’re an artist who just wants to doodle in your spare time, or an artist who wants to improve their skills by drawing more, we welcome you all!
Here is our previous thread for reference!

There are no particular big commitments by being a part of this thread - you can pick and draw requests at your own interests and own pace. However, we do request you to be polite and nice to the other artists participating in the joint thread!

Depending on the response that we get on this thread, we will be accepting 6 - 10 artists in addition to previous joint freebie artists who are still interested in being a part of the new thread. New artists will be decided via internal voting amongst the already existing artists - this includes: Gracelia, Itadakii, Jint, Kanaa, Kyukon, and Lilliee.

Requirements to apply:​
  • You draw (Digital or traditional OK) / make graphics!!
  • You have been on tbt for at least a month and have at least 100 posts - this is to make sure that you're active!
  • Have a skype/discord account that you are willing to use for communication - this is for news and information updates!
  • Have an email that you can provide for sharing editing rights of google documents.

Please don't be discouraged if you don't meet 1 or 2 of the requirements above - we can always try and sort something out!

To apply, just fill in this form:
Code:
[PLAIN]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Art examples:[/b] a link to your gallery/artblog would be great!
[b]Why do you want to join?[/b] [/PLAIN]

Applications will close on
October 31st, 2016!! (GMT)

Feel free to ask any questions to clarify anything that seems unclear!
Thank you very much for looking and we look forward to working with you!!

Last edited:
Username:EvviePB
Art examples: http://bit.ly/2dTFwWY , http://tinyurl.com/h6cnqqd
Why do you want to join? I think it will be fun! I was tempted to ask to join the last thread, but I ended up not, haha. Plus, it's kinda hard to decide what to draw nowdays, so being able to pick from a wide range and give art will be good :D

I will come back once I get my wacom in 3 days and have an example! (。+・`ω・?) (`ω?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also evs and badgrl2 are awesome artists that should be hired ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

that moment when ure a loser who doesnt want a skype account T v T

well good luck to everyone else!! i'm sure there will be once again an amazing line up<3

well good luck to everyone else!! i'm sure there will be once again an amazing line up<3

tbh skype is kinda crappy, but i have it for a lot of my gcs and stuff hah

wow this looks awesome!! i dont meet the requirements, but gl to everyone else!! : D

ahhh the month old account + 100 posts thing is just to make sure that we aren't receiving applications from people who aren't / won't be active -- I'd encourage you to apply if you're interested nevertheless!!

The Skype account is mostly for receiving information / updates! If you only don't want to download the application, there's a web client that you can use instead~ Don't let that discourage you if you're interested!​

ahhh the month old account + 100 posts thing is just to make sure that we aren't receiving applications from people who aren't / won't be active -- I'd encourage you to apply if you're interested nevertheless!!

The Skype account is mostly for receiving information / updates! If you only don't want to download the application, there's a web client that you can use instead~ Don't let that discourage you if you're interested!​
hmm the web client sounds convenient, but I don't have any knowledge about this program... I have to put in my telephone number when i try to make an account...? I would rather not call with strangers on the internet yet...my body and voice is not ready T v T

hmm the web client sounds convenient, but I don't have any knowledge about this program... I have to put in my telephone number when i try to make an account...? I would rather not call with strangers on the internet yet...my body and voice is not ready T v T

nonono you dont have to!! i dont haha, i dont wanna give out my phone number hah. skype is simple compared to other programs tho! plus its a lot easier to spam u with zen memes and other **** on skype lolololol

Oh nono! you don't gotta put your #Number in, that's an option.
You can just use your Email and that's it c:

Last edited:
mmm I really shouldn't cause I don't have a ton of free time anymore buuuut....

Username: xCherryskyx
Art examples: [ boop ]
Why do you want to join? 'Cause I like doing freebies for people! ^^ i need the practice anyway...

nonono you dont have to!! i dont haha, i dont wanna give out my phone number hah. skype is simple compared to other programs tho! plus its a lot easier to spam u with zen memes and other **** on skype lolololol

Oh nono! you don't gotta put your #Number in, that's an option.
You can just use your Email and that's it c:
aaah! That's good to know, i had no idea! Thanks for telling me<3
@ evvie WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN STASHING ZEN MEMES??
WHERE
ARE
THEY

well then, I'll try my luck applying ^^

Username:Keitara
Art examples: here
Why do you want to join? i want to spread the teaching of sinning i'd like to contribute to the tbt community more, and if i draw requests, i'll be more motivated to doodle and practice on a regular basis. this way i can also try new styles and hopefully find more comfortable and satisfying ways to draw. besides i would be really proud to be part of this amazing line up of tbt's wonderful artists^^

aaah! That's good to know, i had no idea! Thanks for telling me<3
@ evvie WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN STASHING ZEN MEMES??
WHERE
ARE
THEY

well then, I'll try my luck applying ^^

Username:Keitara
Art examples: here
Why do you want to join? i want to spread the teaching of sinning i'd like to contribute to the tbt community more, and if i draw requests, i'll be more motivated to doodle and practice on a regular basis. this way i can also try new styles and hopefully find more comfortable and satisfying ways to draw. besides i would be really proud to be part of this amazing line up of tbt's wonderful artists^^

KEI I ALWAYS HAVE MEMES OF EVERYONE YOU CANNOT E S CA P E

I don't have Skype, so I can't apply. But I'd be very interested to help out because I really need some practice ;)

Last edited:
I don't have Skype, so I can't apply. But I'd be very interested to help out because I really need some practice ;)

Skype is free to sign up + download -- so if you don't mind doing that, it shouldn't be a problem~

Since there is a trend where people don't have a skype account, I was wondering if people have a discord account?
(If yes, we could try moving the information updates / communication to there instead ^ ^)

Please consider joining and don't let the Skype account scare you off >vo)/ we can work something out!
It's mainly for just news, updates and a quick way to communicate privately if there are concerns.

Back