Old Eggs
Switch
3251-1839-3025
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So I was cleaning out my town, until I realized I had picked and thrown out ALL of my flowers.

I feel bad now ;-;

:O :O :O oh no :( thats terrible, sorry to hear that, looks like you might want to make a few trips to Leifs shop and stock up on flowers :p

Yeah best way to regain lots of flowers is go to the island on a day where the gardening tours are available and instead of doing the challenge just pick the flowers you want/need for your town and fill up your pocket, wait for it to time out and move them to the basket until it's full!

Well as long as they're normal flowers you can easily replace them :) I have no normal ones left in town now either, just replaced them all with hybrids I bought off here. Still have random ones growing where I don't want them to

Not sure how you get rid of all of your flowers without realizing what you've done but at least regular flowers are easily replaced. Hybrids on the other hand would be disastrous.

How...? How did you not notice?

Rip flowers.

Just start *attempting* to breed hybrids. Trust me, you'll get way more normal flowers than hybrids xD

If you need any regular red/yellow flowers, let me know. I have loads :)!

How...? How did you not notice?

Rip flowers.

Just start *attempting* to breed hybrids. Trust me, you'll get way more normal flowers than hybrids xD

Sure, waste precious time trying to breed hybrids, when you can buy them on TBT like everyone else.

Back