Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
i'm all for equality and such but whenever i see a certain buzzfeed video or any video of a feminist tbh i cringe so bad i honestly don't know whats right or wrong in that community so i try to stay out of it as much as possible. another thing i noticed is literally no one seems to agree like there's people who say clothes don't have genders but there's people who are genderfluid who say they like dressing like either genders and i dont understand at all???????? idk man hopefully this makes sense and i dont start a big argument lol i'm just interested in peoples opinions
also i literally didn't even answer my own question but anyways

Last edited:
I am a feminist in its truest and simplest definition. I believe in total equality of the sexes. That mean that we should be equal in regards to advantages (equal pay) and disadvantages (being drafted into the army). I can't speak for others, but that is my stance! Everyone can do whatever they want as long as we have equality and the options are open to everyone! ^-^

I think the definition have been so, so destroyed by extremists, manhaters, etc. I just cant say that I am.
But I do believe in the same thing as Samansu above me, I do believe that whatever humanity throws at you, both genders shall take the hit or get the chance to experience.

Another thing that makes me not be a feminist is probably that I feel like the wage gap is more of who got the job or who is actually looking for the job than the pay? ... And on that topic instead make these jobs more attractive to everyone.

I hope this does not end up a storm, it is a very sensitive subject after all, especially when people cannot agree or disagree in a respectful way on how others feel about something...

Last edited:
ya im a feminist i dont mind if the image is "ruined" by extremists cuz im not a weak ho

like...muslims aren't being like "ya im monoallahistic muhammadist cos those terrorists sure do make us look bad"

tbh feminism is feminism dont see why the fact that its image has been """tainted""" by radfems is a reason to be reluctant to identify with it. just explain yourself and if people dont care to listen to you then bye

Last edited:
I'm a feminist, I believe in equality for everyone.

Radical feminists bug me though...they make us real feminists look bad and mix up the two with each other.

Last edited:
let's hope this doesn't get locked, because people decide to be very argumentative. last time a post like this was created a bunch of **** flew up. so let's keep this extremely civil y'all.

yes, i'm a feminist. some people believe feminists hate men, but we just wanted make sure we see a future where women are treated with the same respect as men, both intellectually and socially. we also embrace the belief that everyone should be treated equally, no matter your sexual orientation, skin color, etc. with that, we fight for everyone's equal rights, and fight the general message that the biology of your body should not determine whether you should be treated differently.

i would also like to point out, men can be feminists too! although the name falsely implies only women can be feminists, men can be one as well. us feminists not only advocate our gender, but the male one as well, and whatever else one may identify as. again, our belief and principle is every person, no matter skin color, sexual orientation, life style, race, or religion, and more, should have the same access to every liberty and civil rights no matter who you are.

Last edited:
let's hope this doesn't get locked, because people decide to be very argumentative. last time a post like this was created a bunch of **** flew up. so let's keep this extremely civil y'all.

yes, i'm a feminist. some people believe feminists hate men, but we just wanted make sure we see a future where women are treated with the same respect as men, both intellectually and socially. we also embrace the belief that everyone should be treated equally, no matter your sexual orientation, skin color, etc. with that, we fight for everyone's equal rights, and fight the general message that the biology of your body should not determine whether you should be treated differently.

i would also like to point out, men can be feminists too! although the name falsely implies only women can be feminists, men can be one as well. us feminists not only advocate our gender, but the male one as well, and whatever else one may identify as. again, our belief and principle is every person, no matter skin color, sexual orientation, life style, race, or religion, and more, should have the same access to every liberty and civil rights no matter who you are.

Preach it Vel! ^-^ I agree 110%! Thanks for putting it so well! <3

I'm not sure if I can call myself a feminist because of how distorted "feminism" has become. I believe in equality for all sexes, genders, races, and sexualities. I don't hate men, I don't hate any races or anything like that, I won't tell anyone to "check their privilege." I'm pretty sure that makes me a feminist, but I've had people tell me I can't be a feminist because my family is fairly well-off. (That's like saying white people can't support black lives matter???)

I'm not sure if I can call myself a feminist because of how distorted "feminism" has become. I believe in equality for all sexes, genders, races, and sexualities. I don't hate men, I don't hate any races or anything like that, I won't tell anyone to "check their privilege." I'm pretty sure that makes me a feminist, but I've had people tell me I can't be a feminist because my family is fairly well-off. (That's like saying white people can't support black lives matter???)

I would say that makes you a feminist, and forget anyone who says you can't be something because you are well-off or a different race. That is part of the problem! :C I will gladly consider you an ally regardless of your family's income level! ^-^

I'm not really sure, equal rights is cool and all, and everyone should have equal rights. But I don't feel that I have ever been treated unfairly just because I'm a girl? I think that being a woman can have its perks, but it also has down sides. This also applies to men. I kinda think we're equal in THAT right.

As for what I think of feminists? I think it's great that you fight for what you believe in (everybody should be allowed to do so within reason, as in, don't be a terrorist), but unfortunately some women who call themselves feminists have made up literally one of the worst reputations and stereotypes for feminists as a whole. And I actually feel bad, that decent feminists are given such a bad wrap, because of some bad eggs that act like total loons. I really don't think many people know what feminism is about anymore, because of those bad eggs. I am one of those people that doesn't really know all about what feminism is, because all I see are videos of women acting like lunatics because a man looked directly at them, and all I see are jokes being made about these women. I really hope that you guys can save yourselves after what's happened to your cause, and prove that you're not what the majority sees you as, because I honestly believe that you deserve a break after all of the hate being spread around.

I'm an egalitarian, not a feminist at all. I actually consider myself as an anti-feminist/anti-sjw/etc.

Last edited:
I'm not a feminist because I don't think that feminism is needed in my country. Women have equal rights here. I think that the term feminist in itself kinda comes off as sexist. I'm all for equality but modern feminism is filled with whiny bitter women and it's a joke. A big joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back