Cycling Elamys' free cycling thread [Online; boxes: n/a]

Elamys

vocaloid trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello! I am doing some free cycling while I try to get my dreamies in.

I will be moving quickly but if I see a villager in boxes I'll pause for a bit. Please post if there's a non-boxes villager you'd like and I will tag you.

ALL OF THESE VILLAGERS ARE GOING FOR FREE just please be nice when you visit my town :(

My status: Offline

CURRENTLY MOVING

Available
Goldie
Stitches

Lurkers
Whenever I get a villager that's being lurked for I'll message whoever is on the list and whoever gets back to me first will have preference.

Rosie: Sontancer, Yuladie
Goldie: Bosoc, Sontancer
Jeremiah: Pippoh
Marshal: Tianna
Beau: Flare
Vesta: MelbaBear
Stitches: AbbyCrossing

Cards
I have cards available for Rosie, Goldie, and Stitches. If you're lurking for these villagers I will do my best to get them to you eventually.

Last edited:
My apologies klash :( there was some drama this weekend so I felt a bit too "meh" to play, so Diva left. I hope you're able to get her!

I'm online atm and back to time traveling.

I'm ending my session for tonight with Ribbot telling me that he's moving in a few days. If anyone wants him, send me a message and I'll get back to you tomorrow evening - sorry, work and things :(

Uhm...I don't know if Ribbot will still be around by the time you get this, but if he is can I have him?

Time to drag this thread up from the dead. I've cleared the lurkers list and I have a whole new town...so new villagers to cycle!

Back