• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Elamys' free cycling thread [Online; boxes: n/a]

Elamys

vocaloid trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello! I am doing some free cycling while I try to get my dreamies in.

I will be moving quickly but if I see a villager in boxes I'll pause for a bit. Please post if there's a non-boxes villager you'd like and I will tag you.

ALL OF THESE VILLAGERS ARE GOING FOR FREE just please be nice when you visit my town :(

My status: Offline

CURRENTLY MOVING

Available
Goldie
Stitches

Lurkers
Whenever I get a villager that's being lurked for I'll message whoever is on the list and whoever gets back to me first will have preference.

Rosie: Sontancer, Yuladie
Goldie: Bosoc, Sontancer
Jeremiah: Pippoh
Marshal: Tianna
Beau: Flare
Vesta: MelbaBear
Stitches: AbbyCrossing

Cards
I have cards available for Rosie, Goldie, and Stitches. If you're lurking for these villagers I will do my best to get them to you eventually.

Last edited:
My apologies klash :( there was some drama this weekend so I felt a bit too "meh" to play, so Diva left. I hope you're able to get her!

I'm online atm and back to time traveling.

I'm ending my session for tonight with Ribbot telling me that he's moving in a few days. If anyone wants him, send me a message and I'll get back to you tomorrow evening - sorry, work and things :(

May I lurk for marshal and Francine please?

Last edited:
Uhm...I don't know if Ribbot will still be around by the time you get this, but if he is can I have him?

Hello I am online again and Rodeo is moving if anybody wants him!

I'll lurk Whitney as well if this is still going on!

Time to drag this thread up from the dead. I've cleared the lurkers list and I have a whole new town...so new villagers to cycle!

Back