Cycling Elamys' free cycling thread [Online; boxes: n/a]

lurkers added

Canberra is in boxes now, I'll give it a bit to see if anyone wants her before voiding.

After a bit of a uh...mixup with Stitches...he is gone and Goldie is now on the list.

Would you mind keeping an eye out for Jeremiah? I'd like to lurk for him please!

Lurking for Marshal please.

Also I do have Blanche lol just noticed you're looking for her (just restarted my village and she's one of my starters). I'd be willing to part with her if you happen to ever have Marshal in boxes. ^^

Last edited:
Hi hi!

If you happen to come across Lolly while you're cycling will you please PM me? I need a cat lol~

Hi hi!

If you happen to come across Lolly while you're cycling will you please PM me? I need a cat lol~

Lolly is one of my permanent villagers, but if she ever decides to ignore my begging for her to stay, I will let you know.

Rosie has been adopted. But since I know I've had a couple lurkers for her i put up a note: I have cards for Rosie, Goldie, and Stitches. So if you're lurking for them I will do my best to get them to you. But as I'm getting more of my dreamies, I'm getting a little strapped for space to move villagers around in.

I know this is an old thread, but is there any way you'd still be able to pass on Stitches and Goldie? I'm desperate for them both, but especially Stitches!! Let me know, thanks :)

Back