• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Long-Time AC:NL Player Looking for Friends

salander

Bells
Hi, all!
My name's Miranda (or Mira) and I've been playing AC:NL since shortly after its release. I really love Animal Crossing because it's such a lighthearted and relaxing game. It really helps me cope with with the stresses of everyday life.

I've put a lot of work into my town and I don't have anyone to share it with! My fiance played for a while but has moved on to other games since. I'm really just looking to connect with the community so I can enjoy the game to its fullest.

Welcome to TBT!

It's a great time to be here as more and more people are coming back to the party.
If you want to play with other people feel free to make a thread at the "Train Station". If you catch people at the right time of day you may quickly find friends.

:)

Back