• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing For Okami fans and not alike

ChillyKio

Bells
Lobo
Pavé
Jack
Tasty Cake
Okami is one of my favorite games so I was inspired to create designs based on it. I thought I should share them! This is practically my first real pro design so please don't be too critical..!

WVW69jtSS7Mq0LMROL.jpg

WVW69jtSSEwCSXF1U1.jpg
WVW69jtSSQg78PI9Ml.jpg
WVW69jtSSbYV1bDLzQ.jpg
WVW69jtSSmEs7yoDzU.jpg

It look adorable for odd reason reminds me more of chibiterasu then amaterasu

Very lovely! Too bad you couldn't do the disc on her back, but since I'm sure this was already difficult enough, I wouldn't let it bother me. I LOVED Okami, and the second game for the DS (I forgot the name). Such a great story, wonderful characters, I loved it all. This really takes me back lol

Very lovely! Too bad you couldn't do the disc on her back, but since I'm sure this was already difficult enough, I wouldn't let it bother me. I LOVED Okami, and the second game for the DS (I forgot the name). Such a great story, wonderful characters, I loved it all. This really takes me back lol

How can you forget the "den" it already has the okami just say den and there we go
Okamiden
I love both game so much

But yeah the disc on ammy back will be cool

I would've done the divine instrument but I had no idea how I'd attempt the "flames" emitting out of it haha

Maybe I'll make an updated version soon... ;)

How can you forget the "den" it already has the okami just say den and there we go
Okamiden
I love both game so much

But yeah the disc on ammy back will be cool

Eh, I just :rolleyes: didn't remember the "den" at all. It has been many years since I played either game after all.

Back