Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Lily

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Violet

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Pansy

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
Carnations, mostly because they're the most detailed flowers in the game. I love having them in my house <3 They just look so pretty.
Second would be either Roses or Pansies, I have a ton of them in my town. I like the Black and Purple roses the most <3

i love the carnations, but roses are a close second c:

Carnation. For a while I made around 14,000bells a day just selling white carnations in my game. Plus they just look really neat. Next to that dandelions are so cute! Or Jacob's latter's they stand out and remind me of IRL honey suckles or bleeding hearts sorta.

My favourites are Roses, tulips, and jacobs ladders
but as i only had to pick on i went for tulips. :)

Last edited:
Lilies for me I think, but I do love how bright the colors are on the tulips in-game.

I really like cosmos flowers. I like white cosmos the best, but honestly I think that almost every shade they can come in is the best flower there is in that particular colour. Pink cosmos are absolutely lovely. And I really like that black cosmos arent completely dark but have that lil spot of orange in the middle. Yeah. Cosmos are awesome.

Last edited:
i have a giant garden of tulips of random colors and its so pretty. tulips are really simple looking in acnl so theyre great. also a sidenote the combination of pink and yellow tulips is the besttt

they made a lot of the tulip colors really bright in new leaf but I kinda wish they were simple pastel like in city folk. pink tulips went hot pink in new leaf...

Tulips (orange, purple, pink) are my favorite then followed by blue roses, then probably orange and black cosmos.

Carnations! I really wish there were more colors
They are also my fav flowers irl

Carnations and roses! I do love those pretty little Jacob's Ladders, too, though.

Back