Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Lily

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Violet

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Pansy

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
Jacob's ladders are just so pretty! I love droopy flowers like that, and the bell shaped blooms are lovely.

Carnations or Tulips. They are some of my favorite flowers in real life, so they just add onto it.

Roses are my face in game and also my fav in real life! And while the carnation model looks great in game, not so much in the real world.

i like jacob's ladders the most but I feel like I should technically be voting for lilies- i like jacobs ladders because they look like lilies of the valley and theyre my favorite

rose because they've got an attractive art to them, and come in orange/black/gold which are all great colors

I really like tulips the most! They have a subtle beauty in them, that's why I prefer growing them over the others. In my first town, I accidentally made a town landmark by making a tulip field full of colorful tulips. I find them easy to breed and the variety of hybrids is great.

dandelions

Black Roses

either carnations or roses! i think the roses are nice because they look good in so many different colours, but the varieties of carnations that we do have are really pretty

Jacobs Ladder and Lillies
No reason in particular I just think they look elegant and cute

I picked lilies because irl I love them. I never personally had a favorite flower until Bat for Lashes released their song "Lilies" and now that flower is my happy place.

But roses are a close second because they generate so much money since they are a crowd favorite.

My favorite flowers in the series are roses because I like the way they look as well as the variety of colors they come in. I'm especially fond of the orange, black, purple, and blue roses. Gold roses look nice too, though I use the Beautiful Town ordinance so I'd have to buy them from someone else if I wanted to landscape with them.

That said, I wish it weren't so difficult to actually get and keep a Rafflesia because my main town has a horror theme and I thought it would be a nice addition. That you can't have one after you've built a few Public Works Projects is disappointing to me.

I voted Lily, but it was so hard. I really like the lilies, roses, tulips and carnations... Anyway, had to make a choise huh ;)
I'm just not very fond of the violets and pansies - though I do use them in my town c:

Lillies and Jacobs Flower. Both are a cute wittle flowers. But I have to go to Jacobs Flower because it's the more beautiful flower to me.

Back