• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Favorite Flower?

What's Your Favorite Flower?

• Rose

Votes: 39 26.4%
  • Jacob's Ladder

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Carnation

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Tulip

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Lily

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Violet

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Pansy

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
Honestly, I really love cosmos! They're so pretty. I love the pink and black ones. I also like violets, especially the purple and white ones! ♥

jacobs ladders and white carnations all the way! I love love love white flowers and they just look so pretty

The roses are my favorite! I currently have a bunch lined up right now in hopes of making pink hybrids!

Definitely roses. They mean so many things, love, friendship, etc. A close second is the carnation. Both are absolutely beautiful.

Ever since the first Animal Crossing in the U.S., I've really liked pansies, especially the white ones.
But I really like carnations and jacob's ladders too. Mostly I like ladders because they mean perfect town status and are very sparse in number. I'm not entirely sure my favourite out of the three though.

pansy-field-3100861.jpg
I love pansies. Especially the blue ones. No matter where I put them on my town, they always make everything look really nice. I love them in real life, too, along with hibiscus and sunflowers. They always bring me joy:blush:

I like roses, but only the pink, white, and purple ones...so I voted for Jacob's Ladders. It's really satisfying to see them sprout up around town. I'm surprised that cosmos aren't more popular because I think the pink and yellow ones are really cute.

carnations. they kind of look higher quality compared to the others

my favorites are the orange cosmos, black cosmos, and blue pansies. (so i voted 2 out of the 3: cosmos)...

Roses are my irl favorite. Love the black ones in-game. Close second Jacob's Ladders for my mayor ego.

Roses! Not a surprise since that's my favorite flower irl too. The other flowers are meh to me, I want to fill my town with roses.

Carnations because they're elegant and pretty, I also love how the pink ones look as furniture~

Cosmos. I always grow them around my house and near the beach.

Back