• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

*holds up muffin basket*

queensmistake

Sailor Miizutsune
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Ello!

I'm new here... I completely suck at introducing myself... But... Here goes?

I'm a hopeless fangirl of many a fandom across a very wide spectrum of interests from tabletop to video games to books to tv series to kpop and so on and so forth. Fanfiction is essentially my life blood.

Clearly my being here is a fair indicator that I enjoy Animal Crossing... and I'm actually in my second town in New Leaf. When I was transferring data to a new 3DS the save files for my original town got lost and my current little town is barely six months old if that. So much work lost... So much tragedy... But on the bright side I got to start a new home, a new town, and all sorts of new dream fluffies to try and get pics from.

I hope to make friends here and hopefully be of use to the forum as much as it has helped me in the past. I've been a lurker for ages but I finally decided to join up. ^_^ Nice to meet everybody!!!

Back