New Horizons Token
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (120) +
e326f7da69757c549016bf517a9d39be.png

Marshal is moving today, and will be given away for free!

Catchphrase is original, but clothes and house are not.

If more than one person posts, i'll decide for the one who wants it for a better reason.​

Oooh! I know there was someone looking for Marshal here FOREEEVER. I am going to check if they are online!!!

My daughter would LOVE to have Marshall! She is making a brand new town and has always loved him! She doesn't have a smug yet and was hoping he would plot for her. Please let us know if you would consider allowing him to be a part of her new family. Thanks for your time!

Hello! Marshall's one of my dreamies, and if possible I would really love to have him! I have a space in my town right now too!

Hello! Marshall's one of my dreamies, and if possible I would really love to have him! I have a space in my town right now too!

^ She's a friend of mine irl and she really wants the adorable snowball in her town after seeing him in mine!!
It'd be great if you can give him to her, she'll take good care of him :)

^ She's a friend of mine irl and she really wants the adorable snowball in her town after seeing him in mine!!
It'd be great if you can give him to her, she'll take good care of him :)

As you vouched for her, I'll be giving him out to Lieater.
I'll be online for the next 5 hours or so, so PM me when you are ready to go.
My FC is 3840-9777-9704

To the others, I'm really sorry. :( I wish I had more than one Marshal to share. But if he appears again in one of my towns, I'll make sure to contact you and see if you're still looking for it :)

Sorry for the late reply! We just ended work, will be home in an hour+ time. She should be available after!
Thank you so much!!! :) She'll be really, really happy to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back