• No Pizza For Me...

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other... (Please Specify In Comments)

Votes: 26 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
weedza's great but as for normal pizza i like pepperoni lol keepin it simple

Last edited:
My fave's probably gotta be meat lover's / supreme. Even though I love BBQ chicken or hawaiian on occasion > u >

I love love love this pizza! They had it in Asda a few weeks back, only I didn't realise that it was available for a limited time otherwise I would have bought the entire stack that they had!

dr-oetker.jpg

Oh probably something from dominoes....I love the hotdog and mustard crust, I always have to have a stuffed crust of some description. Pepperoni would probably be my favourite topping. I don't like to have too much going on with a pizza, more into plain ones with nice filled crusts :)

Buffalo chicken...and sometimes I'll pour some ranch dressing over it. IT'S SOO GOOD!!!

I chose pepperoni and pesto aha... I love pepperoni and it's such a classic, but god I'm so in love with pesto pizza as well. :')

My usual orders are pineapple with ham and cherry peppers, or what I call "Three little Piggies went to Market": sausage, ham and bacon loaded with vegetables <3

Sometimes i like "fancier" pizzas, but a good ol' pepperoni pizza always hits the spot with me.

hawaiian or the classic magaherita (dont know how to spell:() i also like pizza with green peppers/ham and mushrooms :)

this gas station near me has the best pizza ever, and my favorite of theirs is vegetarian o vo

Back