• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Type Of Pizza?

Favourite Type Of Pizza?

• Cheese

Votes: 47 44.3%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 41 38.7%
  • Meat Lovers

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Hawaiian

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • BBQ

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Pesto

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Butter Chicken

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Anything Plus Bacon

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Vegan Pizza

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • No Pizza For Me...

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other... (Please Specify In Comments)

Votes: 26 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
weedza's great but as for normal pizza i like pepperoni lol keepin it simple

Last edited:
My fave's probably gotta be meat lover's / supreme. Even though I love BBQ chicken or hawaiian on occasion > u >

I love love love this pizza! They had it in Asda a few weeks back, only I didn't realise that it was available for a limited time otherwise I would have bought the entire stack that they had!

dr-oetker.jpg

Oh probably something from dominoes....I love the hotdog and mustard crust, I always have to have a stuffed crust of some description. Pepperoni would probably be my favourite topping. I don't like to have too much going on with a pizza, more into plain ones with nice filled crusts :)

Buffalo chicken...and sometimes I'll pour some ranch dressing over it. IT'S SOO GOOD!!!

I chose pepperoni and pesto aha... I love pepperoni and it's such a classic, but god I'm so in love with pesto pizza as well. :')

My usual orders are pineapple with ham and cherry peppers, or what I call "Three little Piggies went to Market": sausage, ham and bacon loaded with vegetables <3

Sometimes i like "fancier" pizzas, but a good ol' pepperoni pizza always hits the spot with me.

hawaiian or the classic magaherita (dont know how to spell:() i also like pizza with green peppers/ham and mushrooms :)

PINEAPPLES GOES ON PIZZA BOIZIZIZIZZZZ

No? then don :mad:

Just the typical pepperoni and cheese for me :D Bacon for an added bonus.

I like cheese pizza, but the rest of my family likes sausage and pepperoni, and occasionally pesto.

this gas station near me has the best pizza ever, and my favorite of theirs is vegetarian o vo

Back