• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍃 hello hello!

kinsnuf

you know what they say!
Bells
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
hello and good evening/time-of-the-day to you!
im ron! ive been playing animal crossing for about 3 years now. new leaf was my first game! ive had a nasty problem with resetting before, but now im back with a great, new town! ive been on tbt before, but that was some time ago. im very happy to be back! the community is such a nice place.
im working to make my town nature-zen-lots-of-white-flowers-ish, but im very picky so i think it might take some time, hehe... i enjoy writing, watching cartoons, drawing and other such activities! and playing video games of course. who doesnt.
my time zone is central european (gmt +2), which means im a few hours ahead of all the 'muricans. im currently also in school, so i might be busy weekdays!
i hope ill see you around!​

hii and welcome back <3

Hello there! You town plan sounds awesome~

I started a new town in July, and I've been slowly chipping away at making a pastel/forest town. Take your time, and enjoy the game c:

Back