• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

all my hybrids disappeared?

nintendoanna

Bells
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
so i took a two month break from acnl and when i come back none of my villagers moved away so im relieved, i do a little clean up in my town and realize 97% of my hybrids aren't there. i have no idea what could've happened to them, i don't know if im just forgetting that i put them somewhere else or something lol but did anybody else ever experience this

Not at all. Keep searching? If you didn't have the perfect town ordinance, maybe you put them in a museum room upstairs, or in a house to keep them from dying while you were away?

hmm uhhh.... xD
well the only explanation is that you didn't have Beautiful Ordinance in effect

Odd. If you don't have beautiful town ordinance they may have just wilted. :(
If not, maybe you stored them somewhere?

hmm uhhh.... xD
well the only explanation is that you didn't have Beautiful Ordinance in effect
if I didn't have it in effect does that mean they just wilted? LMFAO because that's probably it

Unfortunately, yes that would be the issue :c I have too many flowers in my town and I don't want to water them all so I put on the beautiful ordinance. If you want to have a flowery town and keep all your hybrids even if you take breaks, I suggest putting that ordinance in effect.

so i took a two month break from acnl and when i come back none of my villagers moved away so im relieved, i do a little clean up in my town and realize 97% of my hybrids aren't there. i have no idea what could've happened to them, i don't know if im just forgetting that i put them somewhere else or something lol but did anybody else ever experience this

this happened to me... well I took a 3 year break and I lost ALL my flowers, not just hybrids BUT EVERYTHING. I'm sorry you lost them!!

As a fellow hybreeder, I'm sorry about your loss. I can help you set up some flower gardens. It will be a slow and long recovery, though.

Last edited:
Back