• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PS4 Players?

Acruoxil

Bells
Blue Rocket Pop
Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
How many of you out here have a PS4? Do you play on it? What games do you have on it? Do you trophy hunt?

I mostly just play Overwatch on it now, but I also play GTA 5, Witcher 3 and a couple other AAA games. I'm really really looking forward to Persona 5 though.

Feel free to add me @ Dilutesheer if you wanna play sometime! :)

I own a ps4, but i rarely use it. I used to play allot of games, like warframe, Gta, etc before i got them on the pc, now my ps4 slowly collects dust, was a good system though :3 And i used to trophy hunt as i achievement on my xbox, but meh, i usually play pc nowadays.

playing on my ds way more now soz, still on level 99 on OW :( i haven't bothered to play more than that, i usually just use my dad's acc and play on his games for him.

I have a PS4 ;3; The games I currently have are Assassin's Creed Unity & Syndicate, COD: Advanced Warfare & Black Ops III, DOOM, Fallout 4, GTA V, Killzone: Shadow Fall, MGS V: Ground Zeroes & The Phantom Pain, Tales from the Borderlands, The Last of Us, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Uncharted 4.

My friend wants me to get Persona 5 when it comes out too.

I don't tend to trophy hunt though. I just prefer playing the game.

I only play Fallout 4 on it...having used it this month. I'm waiting for WWE2k17 to have a price drop, I like to play that game series with my brothers.

I own one. I have Fallout 4, Batman: Arkham Knight, Batman: Return to Arkham, Doom, Overwatch, GTA, Minecraft, and various others

I just got one recently, so I only have a few games. Uncharted 4, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Dragon Age: Inquisition. I don't do much online gaming, but feel free to add me anyway @ MishMeesh

I am so freakin ready for Persona 5. I really wish P3Fes or P4 or P4Golden was available on PS4 as a distraction. I'm hoping for the Anniversary event in December they might...I never finished P4 so i would like to, or I'd like to switch to golden but I dont want a vita.

I got my PlayStation in March; I've got Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Infamous Second Son, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Uncharted 4, Batman: Arkham Knight and Batman: Return to Arkham.

Feel free to add me @ ThomasTheNerd ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got one recently, so I only have a few games. Uncharted 4, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Dragon Age: Inquisition. I don't do much online gaming, but feel free to add me anyway @ MishMeesh

Hi. I've sent you a friend request!

I was in the midnight release for a PS4. Was the first in line hahah. Mostly playing Fallout and Battlefield, some Minecraft. Going back and forth between my PS4, WoW on PC, and ACNL on DS. DS is winning.

While the PS4 in my house is technically mine, the majority of the games on it are my dad's. The only ones I've really played are Until Dawn, Life is Strange, and The Last of Us.

I own a ps4 with 20 multiplayer games lol if anyone is intrested im looking for friends to play games with : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gamerpaul350 is my name

ps4 is my main console. However I've been mostly playing my Switch since I got it in May.

I play a lot of different games on the ps4 :GTA V, Titanfall 2, Borderlands 2, Fallout 4, Until Dawn & Life Is Strange.

I have a bunch of games I haven't started yet like: Skyrim, The Witcher 3 goty, The Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, Dark Souls II, Uncharted 4, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Watchdogs 2, Devil May Cry 4 Remastered and Stardew Valley.

I've got a PS4, though I mostly play single player games. At the moment I'm hooked on NieR Automata, and once I finish that, I'll be back onto Persona 5 (among other games on my pile)

yeah i own a ps4. funny thing is i own tons of games be it digital or disk form andd i never play them at all. i have withcer 3, final fantasy, last of us, beyond two souls, naruto storm 4, gta, the last guardian. they are all just sitting there collecting dust. the only thing now i use my ps4 for is netflix.

yeah i own a ps4. funny thing is i own tons of games be it digital or disk form andd i never play them at all. i have withcer 3, final fantasy, last of us, beyond two souls, naruto storm 4, gta, the last guardian. they are all just sitting there collecting dust. the only thing now i use my ps4 for is netflix.

I think Netflix is what mine predominantly gets used for :p

I actually just got a PS4 a couple weeks ago. I've been wanting one for the longest (even while feeling at home on my One) since everyone I knew in person had one besides me.

Any who, I got Project Diva: Future Tone for my birthday and I've been playing nonstop being a Miku fan. I'm also playing Skyforge and just starting Warframe since I'm still relatively new to the console.

I'm contemplating on whether I'm getting Destiny 2 on PS4 or Xbone, but if it's on PS4 I'll be on much more.

My gt is HoneymoonRoyale for both consoles if anyone is interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'm somewhat trophy hunting for the games I do have so far lol

Last edited:
Back