Facial Hair.

Facial Hair.

• Total voters
I'm a sucker for a great beard. I also like mustaches, goatees, stubble, and clean shaven. Honestly, I'm pretty open minded about facial hair, but I do prefer beards.

I dislike it because I wouldn't like it on myself (I would hate it), but on some people it looks ok (mostly white people), on most people it's ugly.

I actually find facial hair to be very attractive on most men, usually in the form of well maintained stubble. Obviously stringy beards and whatnot are a big no.

I prefer a clean shaven face. Although some guys rock it really well

I've always been kinda jealous of men who could grow really nice beards n such. Maybe when the stars align and everything is in order, i'll be able to grow more than a bunch of peachfuzz.

Generally no but when I went to Germany a few months ago, guys there rocked it really well
So I vote for dislike unless you're German :lemon:

I used to dislike it, but now have a boyfriend with a beard - I find him handsome, but I'm thinking it's more him that I love than the actual facial hair :3

I love it . Of course it looks bad on some people but... I would not likely be attracted to those people in the first place. That's not to say I'm only in it for facial hair! just that most people who don't look good with stubble or sideburns look like babies. :p

I actually find facial hair to be very attractive on most men, usually in the form of well maintained stubble. Obviously stringy beards and whatnot are a big no.

me ;)

though I alternate maintaining a clean shave and a neat stubble every while

for the dramatic part, in keeping with my--not really--"forum character": I feel torn between you and Tina now, you're both the maya and Riley (very thinly analogous individually*) to my Farkle (men who appreciated boy meets world *can* appreciate it's successor :stubbly-lemon: (going clean in an hour though :future-lemon:)).

Hopefully my forum posts haven't gotten too outlandish, I'll be offline until around Christmas so am trying to cram as much humour as possible into each post.

I hate having facial hair. Reminds me...I need to shave.

I've had a beard for almost a year now. I like it. When I shaved in the past every comment (except from my dad) was along the lines of "WHY DID YOU SHAVE?!" so that's why I like it.

The only time beards bother me if a guy shaves it along his jaw line (always looks awful) or has a weak chin. Beards look pretty bad on men with weak chins. It just blends the face and neck. looks weird

Depends on the person's face. Sometimes it looks way better, sometimes...no lol.
Also pedostaches and neckbeards ... Yuck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate having facial hair. Reminds me...I need to shave.

me too :^(

I love some facial hair as long as it isn't patchy and its actually taken care of. My boyfriend's lil beard is too cute. But unfortunately not everyone can grow a rockin' beard, baby face is coot too.

Back