• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Facial Hair.

Facial Hair.

• Total voters
Depends. I hate it on myself. If there was a way to permanently like 100% forever remove my ability to grow facial hair, I would take it in a heartbeat. I can't actually grow anything other than a ****ty mustache and patchy beard. I hate it.

Other people, it can look good on.

Yeah I find facial hair to be attractive on certain dudes. I guess it depends on the person and if they call pull it off (or how well kept it is). As attractive it is, making out with a bushy beard or sandpaper stubble ain't fun though :/

i hate it on myself but don't mind it on other dudes as long as it 1) isn't messy 2) isn't a giant beard 3) isn't one of those pretentious curly moustaches

I like it as long as it looks good and not those hipster facial hair extremely taken care of.

i like facial hair, it looks good on most people as long as theyre able to grow it properly/maintain it,
if i were able to grow facial hair i would grow it really big and dye it pink because swwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaagg yolo

It really depends honestly. Some people really enhance their looks with facial hair while on others isn't as flattering.

I personally think it's a bit much when people have super long and unkempt beards, especially on younger people. I noticed it's a trend with celebrities lately and it ages them so much. o_o

It really depends honestly. Some people really enhance their looks with facial hair while on others isn't as flattering.

I personally think it's a bit much when people have super long and unkempt beards, especially on younger people. I noticed it's a trend with celebrities lately and it ages them so much. o_o

Yeah and with real short hair on their heads too. Wtf man.

It depends on the face wearing it. And even then, I'm not them.

I'm not a big fan of facial hair. I prefer a clean face. A shadow is okay though some people can rock that. But in general the whole beard/mustache/anything like that isn't attractive to me. :(

Back