• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What atmospheric phenomena you choose for future games?

New atmospheric phenomena

• Total voters

GuerreraD

I'm proud to have been a Crystal Baller
Bells
Wallopoid
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
I only thought of these four, but if there's any other else, you can suggest it too! :D

Heat: I was thinking about what in Spain we call bochorno, but ain't sure how to call it in english. It's extremely hot, but the air is so still that makes it difficult breathe, giving you a sensation of air "heavy"; it's also difficult to sweat the hot out. Sometimes you can even see the heatwaves trembling, like a small mirage or something.

I think wind could be pretty cool. You could see your trees moving like crazy and maybe your villagers being blown away by it. Also walking against the wind would make you go slower and with the wind would make you go faster c:

I think wind could be pretty cool. You could see your trees moving like crazy and maybe your villagers being blown away by it. Also walking against the wind would make you go slower and with the wind would make you go faster c:

lmao, if I saw my villagers fighting against the winds or flying through the air, I'd die laughing

I'd say wind, because there is a small misty effect when it's raining hard or snowing. But dense fog would be cool too!
I can only imagine hail pummeling the villagers... haha
Anyway, I stand for wind because it'd be funny seeing the villagers (and maybe yourself) struggle outside.

Wind would be so much fun. The trees could sway and the flowers could shift. It also might be funny if you shook a fruit tree and the fruit blew away and landed off to the side while your character made a shock face (though it'd get inconvenient after a while)

i was actually just thinking about wind in AC a few days ago, just seeing everything sway in the breeze would be sooo pretty!

What if you could swing your net at a deep patch of fog and get the message "I tried to catch some fog, but I mist." :^)

I think fog would be cool. It would make it extra spooky for Halloween. It would also add some challenge to the hide and seek game,

I only thought of these four, but if there's any other else, you can suggest it too! :D

Heat: I was thinking about what in Spain we call bochorno, but ain't sure how to call it in english. It's extremely hot, but the air is so still that makes it difficult breathe, giving you a sensation of air "heavy"; it's also difficult to sweat the hot out. Sometimes you can even see the heatwaves trembling, like a small mirage or something.

That might be what we call "humid" weather.

Anyway, I'd love to see fog in animal crossing! It's my favorite kind of weather :)

I love the hail, fog, and wind idea. It would definitely add more to the game that would make the scenery even more incredible than it already is, especially the fog. Just imagine waking up early one morning and going on New Leaf and seeing fog around your town, either a heavy amount of fog or just a little bit, it would be stunning to see something like that :)

All of these would be interesting, and I think fog/mist would be the most realistic one to be added.

I'd like windy days where you can here some windchimes in the music and leaves blowing away. A sunshower and diamond dust would also be cool. Fog is okay but I think there will be a lot of people that might complain that foggy days might/would irritate their vision.

Back