What atmospheric phenomena you choose for future games?

New atmospheric phenomena

• Total voters
I think that fog would be so cool! Especially early in the mornings, it would make everything so mysterious.

I would really like to see heavy fog/mist in the AC i think it would be really cool and would add a bit of mysteriousness in the game.
I wish they'd actually add something like this in the future games that would make it even more interesting :D
Most people voted for fog/mist Poll

Yes, people have liked the idea of misty towns the best, but I'm glad to see that the other options also got some level of interest :)

HEY! Since this huge update is already here, can someone tell me if there's any improvement in the climatic field? :blush:
Time-travel is very common accross this fandom, so I know there must be players in any season and month of the year. Has anybody noticed something new?

Fog and heat do exist. Fog, as already mentioned, happens after rain, and your character will react to the weather depending on what they're wearing - for instance, when you go outside, your character will sweat if they're wearing a long-sleeved shirt in summer (or shake when it's cold and they're wearing a short-sleeved shirt).

I do agree that wind would be a cool little feature, even if it were just a purely cosmetic feature, like making trees and flowers sway or wind mills/turbines go faster.

Otherwise, I guess I'd be more interested in what effects additional weather would have.

i think hail and fog would be pretty cool.

the hail could be during the winter, and the fog would be pretty awesome during halloween

Not a choice in your poll, but I think thunder or lightning would be cool. If it strikes too close to you or a villager, then you or the villager would express surprise and then look right-to-left as a sign of caution. If you talk to the terrified villager, then it would say, "I always hated thunder when I was little" or "I knew I should have stayed home and hid under my bed!" or some other response depending on the villager's personality.

Umm...
Fog/Mist already exists. :p
Anyway, I want Hail. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not a choice in your poll, but I think thunder or lightning would be cool. If it strikes too close to you or a villager, then you or the villager would express surprise and then look right-to-left as a sign of caution. If you talk to the terrified villager, then it would say, "I always hated thunder when I was little" or "I knew I should have stayed home and hid under my bed!" or some other response depending on the villager's personality.
Summer Time introduces thunderstorms... I'd like the dialogue part tho. :)

I predict the next AC will be featured on an island, so I say heat.

I voted for all of them ^^
I would also heavy storm and cyclones like in harvest moon
yes I want see the trees bending and leaves whirling in the sky

Last edited:
Back