How can I get Nookington's??

chiapokemon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi everyone!
I'm new on this forum. I started play ACWW on DS when I was younger, and now I downloaded the game on my PC, on a Desmume emulator. I would like to get Nookington's but I heard that Nintendo closed the WFC... So how can I get the last evolution of Nook's shop? It's so frustrating! Can I emulate a DS-DS connection? Are there any hacks or cheats to get Nookington's? Please help me. :confused:

Welcome to the forums, lol.

The only way to get Nookington's in an emulator would be to hack the game or your save file, perhaps with a hex editor.

If Desmume supports Action Replay codes, try 020AE5B8 E00C2003, but create a savestate or something first since I don't know what region/version of the game that code is for or if it has any side effects. It should do a proper upgrade, but I don't know...

You can only have Nook upgrade to Nookington's by spending 240,000 bells there, and having a friend shop there with the old wifi connection. Very unfortunate that players without this can't get Shampoodle, or Timmy and Timothy's "shop"!

Last edited:
Have a Google search for 'Wiimmfi Desmume', I believe it does support your emulator! It's a third party server patch and it works with AC:WW, so you will be able to use online features using that :)

Have a Google search for 'Wiimmfi Desmume', I believe it does support your emulator! It's a third party server patch and it works with AC:WW, so you will be able to use online features using that :)

Ah this is great hopefully it'll work with mine as well c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah this is great hopefully it'll work with mine as well c:

Back