• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How can I get Nookington's??

chiapokemon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone!
I'm new on this forum. I started play ACWW on DS when I was younger, and now I downloaded the game on my PC, on a Desmume emulator. I would like to get Nookington's but I heard that Nintendo closed the WFC... So how can I get the last evolution of Nook's shop? It's so frustrating! Can I emulate a DS-DS connection? Are there any hacks or cheats to get Nookington's? Please help me. :confused:

Welcome to the forums, lol.

The only way to get Nookington's in an emulator would be to hack the game or your save file, perhaps with a hex editor.

If Desmume supports Action Replay codes, try 020AE5B8 E00C2003, but create a savestate or something first since I don't know what region/version of the game that code is for or if it has any side effects. It should do a proper upgrade, but I don't know...

You can only have Nook upgrade to Nookington's by spending 240,000 bells there, and having a friend shop there with the old wifi connection. Very unfortunate that players without this can't get Shampoodle, or Timmy and Timothy's "shop"!

Last edited:
Have a Google search for 'Wiimmfi Desmume', I believe it does support your emulator! It's a third party server patch and it works with AC:WW, so you will be able to use online features using that :)

May I ask how you got it to work on your computer? Mine freezes every time I step out of town hall after making the new town! :(

Have a Google search for 'Wiimmfi Desmume', I believe it does support your emulator! It's a third party server patch and it works with AC:WW, so you will be able to use online features using that :)

Ah this is great hopefully it'll work with mine as well c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah this is great hopefully it'll work with mine as well c:

Back