• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your hobbies?

reading, writing, movies, video games, swimming/being at the beach... tbh I'd love to start gardening but I don't think I have the patience to.

also anything music related, I love almost every different kind of music and I'd play a hundred instruments if I could lol.

Drawing and painting, ukulele, reading, video games, movies, and gardening although I don't have much room for it in my yard. There are lots of other instruments I'd love to learn how to play too, like the piano!

uhh playing video games, going on the internet
but if we are talking about real hobbies i'd say drawing

Reading, movies, hanging w/ fun pals, sleeping. Kinda boring.

I'd love to start cooking or baking more often.

Reading, writing, video games, and fish-keeping are my top hobbies.

I also like cooking, baking, and drawing.

I read, write, knit, do counted cross-stitch. I have a tin whistle I'd like to learn to play (now that it's cooler and windows are shut more, it might be time for that), and I want to learn to crochet. I can do a simple chain stitch around the neckline of a sweater, but that's about it.

Lately my main hobbies are knitting and crocheting. Both self taught. I have two blankets on the go, and a sweater.

I don't do it often, but I like drawing, writing, photography, and gaming. I don't have loads of passions and I'm really unmotivated, so doing stuff like that doesn't happen much

Last edited:
Playing video games, crocheting, drawing/ coloring (don't do either as much anymore though), and reading (I know, I'm boring v.v).

I have too many hobbies. My biggest one is video games though.

I make cosplay costumes and am a plant killer beginner houseplant enthusiast :lemon:

I like succulents (desert type things like cactus). They are hard to water too little. They are a lot easier to water too much.

My cacti that I keep in my house only need to be watered about once a month. I actually have to write down when I last watered them so I know when to water them next. Watering them more than that actually will rot the roots and make them die.

Listening to music.
Playing vidya.
Collecting video games and amiibo.
Reading.
Writing.
Watching YouTube.
Studying psychology.
Reading about true crime on Tumblr, as well as looking at things like Animal Crossing/Pokemon/Nintendo, horror, aesthetic and books/"fandoms" that I'm not really apart of but reblog regardless lol.

I'm not the most interestin' fella, but it's whatevz.

Gaming is my main hobby. I'd love to become part of a DnD group someday. I'm also interesting in drawing, but I don't have the patience to teach myself how to do it properly.

Vintage toy collecting, and I really want to get into coding and programming soon.

I play video games, paint, write, and loom knit. Mostly when I knit I make hats (I have....a lot of hats) but I've made a few scarves and I'm almost done with my first blanket.

I play a lot of games. Browse tumblr, watch tv shows on my computer. I used to design themes for tumblr and banners but not anymore.

Playing video games, art of all kinds, cooking, writing, loving animals, doing nothing. The list goes on but nothing is for sure my favorite thing to do.

I literally just realised all I do in my spare time is hang out with my boyfriend:eek: I?ve been pretty into makeup recently though so I?m perfecting my eyeshadow skills. Does online shopping count too?:p

Back