• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your hobbies?

Corrie

I hear the secrets that you keep...
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What do you do for fun? C:
What would you like to pick up as a hobby?

I play a lot of league, acnl, and mope around on tumblr trying to get attention :)

Overwatch (':

Besides that hanging out with people, eating food

Last edited:
im an avid gardener, and i collect rocks/minerals occasionally

I like to doodle and play games ouo uhm not much other than that - maybe cooking occasionally?

video games, i'd like to take up string instruments but i don't have time

I make cosplay costumes and am a plant killer beginner houseplant enthusiast :lemon:

I like to play video games and draw. Also I don't know if contributing to wikis can be considered a hobby but eh.

Recently found some new hobbies due to moving to hawaii recently haha
I like to swim, snorkel, scuba dive, hike, and gonna start surfing soon! :eek:

My hobbies used to be going to the gym and playing the saxophone, walking my dogs, etc. Was very active. Can't do much of that anymore so now I'm more into gaming and reading. Nothing exciting really. I would love to learn he piano, not sure if I've left it too late really. It's something I've always wanted to do, just never got round to it.

dissociating, playing video games, and trying to distract myself . also sleeping. i rly like sleeping.

music.. like listening to it, read about stuff and such.. movies obviously.

ermm... I eat, sleep, play video games, read... Yeah nothing special. :) I would love to be more active and do more of "fun" things but that requires time and money. Mostly money though! And as a student, I don't got that!

I make cosplay costumes and am a plant killer beginner houseplant enthusiast :lemon:

Oh hey! I'm a plant murderer too! ^-^ Would love to garden, but I do not have a green thumb.

I knit, crochet, cross stitch, play video games, read, and hang with my cats as hobbies! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! and swimming! ^-^ That is my exercise! <3

My hobbies include video games, anime (or TV in general), making graphics, listening to music, and talking with my friends online. I don't really go out enough. Not that there's a whole ton of things to do here.

Lately I've been doing a lot of drawing while having youtube play in the background. Like, it's literally all I do now. I don't even play video games much anymore tbh

Back