Favorite piece of furniture?

PandaBerryInSpace

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Do you have any pieces of furniture that you frequently use in your designs?

For me, it's the kitchen island. Ever since I found out that you can put stuff on top of it like a table, I have used it in almost every house I've designed since. XD I always like giving every house a little kitchen area, and the kitchen island is the most efficient piece of furniture for that.

I also have a tendency to use the stuff that Goldie unlocks. Even though I've unlocked so much more since then, I always fall back to her furniture. To be fair, I feel that Goldie unlocks some of the most versatile stuff in the game...

probably the lovely phone or cosmos fan

o oops nvm I didn't realize I was on HHD thread

Last edited:
i really like the fireplace and rocking chair - i like making a cozy little sitting area especially for cabin-like homes!
i usually decorate with flowers on the mantle, a pile of books and some slippers hehe

i also like the zen desk / low table because i love making little zen houses, teahouses and shrines!

I'm sure I'm going to forget a few, but here are some of the items I find myself using repeatedly:

- Alpine bed/chair
- Basket chair
- Lucky clover
- Cream sofa
- Sloppy lamp
- Zen low table
- Stack of books
- Minimalist vanity
- Marshmallow chair
- Corkboard

To be fair, I feel that Goldie unlocks some of the most versatile stuff in the game...
True! That's why they put her first, I guess!
I mainly find myself re-using the sloppy, minimalist, and office clocks, and the chandeliers...
...and the natural wood tables. ;u; Goldie's the greatest! x,D

I've also heard that they're going to bring some of the hhd-only furniture to acnl with the new update... yeah... I'm just looking forward to the natural tables. |,D

A couple items I use a lot are the lucky clovers and the zen tea set- I usually customize that to be sakuramochi since that looks the nicest to me :)

it depends on what I'm trying to make but I make a lot of cute and colorful houses and I love using the rainbow screen

(I don‘t know the official name of those items in english)

I love the big square table with a tablecloth on it, because we can customize it so much it will suit to any style.
The cool globe can a room look cosy and/or fancy.
The sky globe <3
(yeah, i love maps in general)
The rustic/country bookshelf.

The Gracie Bed, well Gracie set entirely but specifically the bed, is my favorite piece of furniture. I'm a sucker for green/blue, blue being my favorite color, so it really just fits everything I'm looking for. Plus, I really like the classic set in violet, which goes great with the Gracie set IMO, so it just really fits with what I usually go for.

I also didn't realize this is HHD xD My post still stands, but I really like all of the food items, too.

Last edited:
I love the food items! I'm always trying to find a way to incorporate them in my designs.

STACK OF BOOKS
Wood plank table
elegant chair/sofa
zen low table
console table
changing room
simple panel
glass partition
creepy bat stone
scattered papers
ivy garland

The ice cream lamp, its really hard to choose just a couple. I also love the hamster cage <3

I really love one of the starter chairs you get int he beginning. I've been using it in almost every house without me even noticing. D: I forgot what it's name though.

Back