• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Missing tbt funds?

thedragmeme

100% sass 0% class
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5064-6884-8310
Ghostly Kitty Plush
White Carnival Mask
Pumpkin Cupcake
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Jingle Christmas Doll
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Hi! Recently I received an infraction message for mini modding (which I didn't realize,I was causing a problem I received no information that redirecting someone to the right page causes problems for the mods and I just got an infraction message) and when,I checked my abd the bells in my wallet showed -4 when I had about 20, is this something that's supposed to happen? Will it come back? Should I be worried?

You lost 20 TBT Bells due to your warning which is why your total decreased.

Hi! Recently I received an infraction message for mini modding (which I didn't realize,I was causing a problem I received no information that redirecting someone to the right page causes problems for the mods and I just got an infraction message) and when,I checked my abd the bells in my wallet showed -4 when I had about 20, is this something that's supposed to happen? Will it come back? Should I be worried?

Yeah they did that to me before too for the same thing. Apparently it's because it clogs up the forum so they prefer you to report it so it can be moved rather than the poster closing it and opening a new one somewhere else :(

I've gotten multiple infractions for mini modding but now I remember I shouldn't do it

Really Out a positive impact on people aren't you. I was going to buy something here and now I cant because of this stupid rule

Really Out a positive impact on people aren't you. I was going to buy something here and now I cant because of this stupid rule

Don't call it stupid. I'm sending you twenty TBT.

Don't call it stupid. I'm sending you twenty TBT.

Can I have 61TBT then? (two warnings, one infraction) :p

Anyway, yeah, your Bells can go into the negatives.

The most I've received for mini-modding (still can't get over how cute the term sounds) is a private message. They seem pretty chill about that sort of stuff and only become bothered if you start throwing false information around and calling people out for things within your posts.

i've literally been banned/infracted so many times and all you have to do is just follow the rules guys, don't complain

Back