• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Every Time You Make New Art

back view practices

2015 → 2017
tumblr_nm51z1MEH41rwumxqo1_400.png

Been having a lot of fun drawing this guy lately! I love his outfit and his color scheme~

A chibi, doodle, and pixel:

jchibi_by_ningyoutachi-dbnc552.png

jyawn_by_ningyoutachi-dbnc55m.png

jpixel_by_ningyoutachi-dbnc55e.png

I finished coloring this but I'm not sure where to go from here...

Any suggestions?
20170913_231301.jpg
I also rly appreciate feedback ;w;

Just wanted to say i lov your watermark lmao (and your art ofc!)
Eggs ��
ah hahaha, thank-you ; v;
new new deviant name is milk-and-eggs because they are my two babs (my doggo and catto) and I love eggs and milk
huhu so I needed a new watermark to match ; q;

Sooooooooooo jealous of those who are good at art.
It's a piece I draw during my lunch break.
Emmmmmmm, don't laugh at me. (*/∇\*)20170914112646.jpg

Last edited:
Gettin' in the Halloween spirit, so I'm starting off by doodling some of my evil children (and Izumi with his head replaced with a DIY Jack-O'-Lantern)

I should get in some practice for gore pieces too

(I also need to do more crayon chibis, those are always so fun and relaxing to do!)

rsz_izumijacko1_by_ningyoutachi-dbp7uqs.png

rsz_lujocrayon_by_ningyoutachi-dbp7uqo.png

rsz_opheliasketch_by_ningyoutachi-dbp7uq7.png

gakutosorrybud_by_ningyoutachi-dbp7vli.png

I'm rly proud of this redesign of a drawing i made like 2 years ago? ; w ;

2315610_5x435OplL5RHbaP.jpg
5101120_SaCDlpUvLjZ5no0.png

I hope it's ok to bump this super old thread up, I finally was able to sit down and draw again last night after months of not doing so and I'm happy with the way it turned out. Fairly quick 45 minutes, but I think it's kinda a cool style that I can play around with more.

(I'm not sure where I've seen this character design before but it pretty much came to fruition as I was drawing it. Hopefully I didn't just plagiarize some Marvel super villain or something)

pZq18Tk.png

Wow, all of these are so amazing! I wanna also make a post here too.

870B207A-812B-4559-8368-BB0D8170C7EB.jpg
This is a drawing of a book I drew. I’m proud of it cuz I’m not very good at drawing on paper in my own opinion.

Last edited:
redraw kinda???
one on right was done in 2018
iZQOLSz.png

Last edited:
I?m rather pround of this one, especially considering I drew at a third grade level in february, lol. ~ link ~

wow I really like your semi-realistic style! c:

Not strictly "art" but I gotta say I'm really proud of how my signature turned out considering I haven't done this graphical style in like 2 years ;-;
l9mm03L.gif

Last edited:
wow I really like your semi-realistic style! c:

Not strictly "art" but I gotta say I'm really proud of how my signature turned out considering I haven't done this graphical style in like 2 years ;-;
l9mm03L.gif

Wow, i really love your style!! If you ever open up an art shop on here, you should let me know even though I wouldnt be able to afford anything from it.

Also, could you tell me how you made your signature have two columns? I could not figure it out

~ link ~

I drew this on my phone, and believe it or not it took over 3 days of drawing nearly every waking hour...and I hate it.

Last edited:
Back