• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Every Time You Make New Art

lol i never finish anything so even tho this is small i will clap 4 myself

isybMQC.png

Haven't posted here in a while but here's what I've done recently that I'm pretty proud of! (sorry, it's cropped/watermarked;; )

gakuto_by_ningyoutachi-dbh2w35.png

miles2_by_ningyoutachi-dbh2w3j.png

6JF8hxw.jpg
feelin tempted to make my own bnha oc heheh

I tried out a new chibi style today:

cherry_cupcake_by_sweet_misery788-dbhaxdj.png

It's not amazing or anything, but I think it turned out kinda cute. I might offer this style as a commission option sometime soon.

Wished I new about this thread before lol. Here are some art pieces that I have done recently.
First time in ages actually working with colour, I prefer monochrome as you will below as well;

Some images may be a bit large :x
Piece for a giveaway on here;
vngdQJN.png

Piece which I am selling as prints for my store;

Hope this is ok to post..
T3d6Rl1.png

WIP(WorkInProgress) Piece;
uZuQBHz.jpg

Last edited:
SsIXGNp.png

fPUbVcY.png

5zATf8E.png

1E9inke.png

Also the new one's really sketchy and bad but I redrew the first digital drawing I ever did
LqhkBSO.png

first seriously drawn fullbody in a very long timeee

i love drawing her & her wavy hair ; w ;
phoebe_and_swirlix_by_chouo-dbhidbm.png

Last edited:
Legit I have not drawn in two weeks or something but I somehow found the willpower to draw my town mayor today, so here are some sloppy-ish doodles I whipped up. :')

X1PgrIG.jpg

drew for the first time in days on MS paint
was a freebie/quickie for the gaiaonline forum, word game "Draw the avatar above you on MS paint"!
meep_chan_by_tifachu-dbhl0d7.png
idk why i like it more than my regular chibi style, i guess because on paint i typically don't start with lines and start using colors and just making shapes instead, and lining come last

Last edited:
Back