Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I am really poor on TBT, so I decided to sell some of my collectibles. I have three mushrooms and two pumpkin cupcakes (if my contest remains unpopular, then maybe I should sell a few more pumpkin cupcakes.

I am looking for 500 to 600 TBT per mushroom and 250 to 300 TBT per cupcake.

I don't care if you want the collectibles or not. I just want the TBT. Why? Because I'm poor.

I don't understand why your contest isint taking off.... But I'll scrounge up more tbt so I can get a cupcake from you

My contest is doing better now.

Another reason to sell the mushrooms. The apples want their sidebar back.

Last edited:
I am sorry for sounding like a spoiled brat earlier, but I was just low on TBT.

I'll probably hold off until the shop restocks of mushrooms are over. Until then, I'll keep bumping once every 24 hours so I don't have to look for this thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In addition, I hid my mushroom collectibles so the apples can have their sidebar back, but I still have them.

Now that the mushrooms are out of stock, I would like to sell mine.

EDIT: I got two left.

Last edited:
Bump

Although I'm asking for 500 to 600 TBT, just selling one will bring me out of the dark zone, even at 350 TBT.

Famous mushrooms have been traded for choco cake. I am very likely to sell it for between 750 TBT and 3,500 TBT, but right now, it stays until demand for it goes up.

Meanwhile, I do need these two pumpkin cupcakes sold. The lowest I will accept is 250 TBT for each. 300 TBT is the highest for each.

I have three pumpkin cupcakes to sell, and I will be accepting 250 to 300 TBT each. It's for the holidays.

I'd like a cupcake, but I am far more poor. Sorry.

Last edited:
I'd buy but I, too, am poor. I have no idea how people can make so much money. I make it by the ounce! xD

I'd buy but I, too, am poor. I have no idea how people can make so much money. I make it by the ounce! xD

It's kinda unfortunate. I'll probably lower the price to 200 TBT.

By the way, the apples didn't eat the cupcakes. If I posted that tag in my tags, it would make people think I'm not selling any cupcakes.

Price has been lowered to 200 TBT per pumpkin cupcake. Please, I need the TBT.

I like to sell my pumpkin cupcakes now. At 200 to 250 TBT per cupcake. Will anyone at least buy from me so I can stop using this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back