What part of TBT annoys you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple things I thought of, you might wanna put that light blue names are project staff. I know they can lock threads but I don't know if they have the same powers as mods? Also green names are sages and don't have staff powers anymore other than having a coloured name.

Also please bring up the advanced search feature so we don't have any more coffee threads OTL

Okay will add that now!

Do you want to know what other threads are annoying? Donald Trump threads.

Let's make Bell Tree great again.

- Ronald Reagan, not Tronald Dump.

...but what about the star wand you tried selling for 15k?

LMAOO oh **** i'm late to the party but damn no chill dude

on the actual topic of things though, the thing that is the most annoying is that you never know when someone quotes you. i wish quote notifications would be implemented into the site, it would make my life 100% easier

it's silly that the cellar doesn't give tbt. i understand why it's a rule for the basement, because posts are generally all pretty spammy

too catered to the younger audience .-.

Animal Crossing is a children's game, so don't be surprised to see this site appeal to kids.

But yeah, I don't really like being with kids. I prefer to be in places with no kids. In fact, I actually like the situations when everyone around me is 35 or older (as I am just 23).

Animal Crossing is a children's game, so don't be surprised to see this site appeal to kids.

But yeah, I don't really like being with kids. I prefer to be in places with no kids. In fact, I actually like the situations when everyone around me is 35 or older (as I am just 23).

I mean I posted a meme and got an infraction for it because it was inappropriate .-.

users who use harambe memes

I'm getting sick of the Harambe thing. Why make memes or jokes out of a tragedy? It's not funny.

Though, I did find the Niantic parody logo with the Titanic to be very funny.

I'm getting sick of the Harambe thing. Why make memes or jokes out of a tragedy? It's not funny.

Though, I did find the Niantic parody logo with the Titanic to be very funny.

Acc i dont care if harambe got shot or not and if they make memes about him or not

But people are overusing it and ITS TIME TO STOP

kek

The forum can get a little quiet or boring at times, especially after a big event, but that's just a general forum problem, so I guess I don't really have any big issues with this site.

I don't see any harm in posting for somebody's opinion on a villager or what to do with with PWP's or whatever. Sometimes people just like to hear other people's thoughts on these things and it can be helpful. There wouldn't be any discussions going on if nobody ever posted asking for opinions.

Anyway, something which annoys me is people who ask for something and them go offline straight away. Have had somebody ask for a villager before and then disappear for hours, then get upset with me when I've given the villager to somebody else.
Also dislike the way some people jump on others for their comments or posting in the wrong place. When I first joined here, I posted a looking for thread by mistake. Not because I'm stupid or doing it deliberately, but because I use this site on my phone and found it hard to navigate when I first joined. I've seen others post in the trading section selling fruits and things and people haven't been very nice with their comments. A little tolerance and maturity goes a long way. Same applies when I see young kids making comments that others deem to be ridiculous, ends up with everybody quoting their comment and repeating the same thing.

This site can be great at times but it does have its problems, like anywhere I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back